- 2 min ago Khushi Kapoor Steals The Limelight With Her Stunning Look In A Pink Scrunchie, Pink Makeup, And Pink Nails
- 2 hrs ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 3 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 6 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- Finance Know Where New TDS Rules Will Apply & Where Not From July 2021
- News How Kanpur cops are helping Thalassemia patients hit by pandemic
- Movies Akshay Kumar To Team Up With Suniel Shetty's Son Ahan For Sajid Nadiadwala's Next Film: Report
- Sports International Yoga Day 2021: India's leading esports athletes highlight significance of Yoga in their lives
- Technology BoAt Airdopes 281 Pro TWS Earbuds With ENx Technology Launched At Rs. 1,999; Features, Sale, And More
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Poha is one of the best and famous East Indian recipes from the lot one would find in a cook book. For those of you who are unaware of what poha is, it is beaten rice. This beaten rice consists of a number of nutrients which is considered healthy for a breakfast meal. Chuda, also known as Avalakki is an energising food, and if eaten for breakfast it will surely enhance your day. For those of you who want to start your day with a cup of rice, poha is the best option. This poha roll recipe for breakfast is made with egg and vegetables which is also rich in proteins.
Lets take a look at how one can make this delicious poha roll.
Serves - 2
Cooking Time- 20 minutes
Preparation time - 25 minutes
Chuda (beaten rice) - 35 gms
Egg - 1
Potatoes - 3
Chillies - 3
Peanuts - 25 gms (roasted)
Dry Mango Powder - ¼ tbsp
Garam Masala Powder - ¼ tbsp
Chilli Powder - ¼ tbsp
Breadcrumbs - 2 tbsp
Coriander - 3 sprigs
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- You need to first boil and then mash the potatoes.
- Now wash the chuda and strain it with the help of a strainer.
- Grind the roasted peanut in a mixer and keep it aside separately.
- Chop the green chillies and the coriander sprigs finely.
- In a clean bowl, add the poha, the powdered peanuts, chopped chillies, coriander leaves, spices and the mashed potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients well which in the bowl into a thick paste.
- Now, make balls from the paste and roll on a chapati disk with the chapati pin to form desirable shapes.
- Dip this shape in beaten egg and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till the rolls turn a golden brown.
Your poha rolls are now read to eat. It tastes better when serve it hot, dipped in tamarind chutney.