- 9 hrs ago Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s ‘Let It Be Let It Be’ Tee Is Super Cool And You Literally Would Love To Steal It Away From Her
- 11 hrs ago Kirti Kulhari’s Denim Outfit Is Awesome And Ideal For Café Outings
- 13 hrs ago From Make-up To Hair, Your Go-To Easy DIY Guide For Zoom Meetings Ft. Priyanka Chopra Jonas!
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Automobiles Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Often you feel so lazy that you don’t want to get up and make something elaborate and difficult for evening snack or breakfast. You look for certain recipes that are tasty and take little time to make. Semolina pancake is one such recipe which you can prepare within moments. Whether for Sunday breakfast, or to pack lunch for your kids and husband, this recipe will always save you on your lazy day.
It is not only tasty, it is also healthy as it includes semolina, curd and lots of vegetables. You can have it with chutney or try it with fruit raita.
Serves - 14 (mini pancakes)
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Here's how you can prepare yummy sooji vadas
1. Semolina - 2 cups
2. Yogurt - ¾ cup
3. Cabbage - ½ cup (finely chopped)
4. Carrots - ½ cup (grated)
5. Coriander - ¼ cup (finely chopped)
6. Fruit Salt - 2 tsp
7. Green Chilies - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Oil - 2 tsp
9. Water - 1 cup
10. Salt for taste
11. Coconut chutney for serving
The ingredients are easily available. Now, follow the recipe of making semolina pancake.
Also Read: Delicious pancake recipes you must try!
1. Take the semolina in a bowl and add yogurt and water into it for soaking. Mix it well. If the mixture gets too dry, you can add water as required. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Now, add cabbage, carrots, coriander leaves, chilies and salt into the mixture and mix it well. After mixing, add fruit salt and add a little bit more water. The mixture will start rising. Mix again. Add oil into the mixture to keep it soft and mix again.
3. Heat a pancake pan and grease it with oil. You can also make pancakes on a simple tawa if you don’t have a pancake pan.
4. Now, pour a ladle full of mixture. Don’t make the pancakes too big. Sprinkle oil around the pancakes. Turn them carefully without breaking them.
5. Again, sprinkle oil and let it cook well from both sides. When your pancakes become golden brown in colour, they are done.
6. Take them out into a serving plate and serve with coconut chutney.
Isn’t the recipe too easy? Try it at home and send your feedback.