- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Often you feel so lazy that you don’t want to get up and make something elaborate and difficult for evening snack or breakfast. You look for certain recipes that are tasty and take little time to make. Semolina pancake is one such recipe which you can prepare within moments. Whether for Sunday breakfast, or to pack lunch for your kids and husband, this recipe will always save you on your lazy day.
It is not only tasty, it is also healthy as it includes semolina, curd and lots of vegetables. You can have it with chutney or try it with fruit raita.
Serves - 14 (mini pancakes)
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Here's how you can prepare yummy sooji vadas
1. Semolina - 2 cups
2. Yogurt - ¾ cup
3. Cabbage - ½ cup (finely chopped)
4. Carrots - ½ cup (grated)
5. Coriander - ¼ cup (finely chopped)
6. Fruit Salt - 2 tsp
7. Green Chilies - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Oil - 2 tsp
9. Water - 1 cup
10. Salt for taste
11. Coconut chutney for serving
The ingredients are easily available. Now, follow the recipe of making semolina pancake.
Also Read: Delicious pancake recipes you must try!
1. Take the semolina in a bowl and add yogurt and water into it for soaking. Mix it well. If the mixture gets too dry, you can add water as required. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Now, add cabbage, carrots, coriander leaves, chilies and salt into the mixture and mix it well. After mixing, add fruit salt and add a little bit more water. The mixture will start rising. Mix again. Add oil into the mixture to keep it soft and mix again.
3. Heat a pancake pan and grease it with oil. You can also make pancakes on a simple tawa if you don’t have a pancake pan.
4. Now, pour a ladle full of mixture. Don’t make the pancakes too big. Sprinkle oil around the pancakes. Turn them carefully without breaking them.
5. Again, sprinkle oil and let it cook well from both sides. When your pancakes become golden brown in colour, they are done.
6. Take them out into a serving plate and serve with coconut chutney.
Isn’t the recipe too easy? Try it at home and send your feedback.