- 21 min ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 18 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- News India records 29,616 new Covid-19 cases with 290 deaths
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK batsmen's aggressive approach is reaping rich dividends
- Movies Kiara Advani On Sidharth Malhotra Inaugurating Himalayan Film Festival With Shershaah: My Heart Is In Ladakh
- Finance CBDT Issues This Order To Regularise ITRs Verified Through EVC During 7th June To 30th September
- Technology Realme TechLife Air Purifier To Be Launched In India Next Week
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Often you feel so lazy that you don’t want to get up and make something elaborate and difficult for evening snack or breakfast. You look for certain recipes that are tasty and take little time to make. Semolina pancake is one such recipe which you can prepare within moments. Whether for Sunday breakfast, or to pack lunch for your kids and husband, this recipe will always save you on your lazy day.
It is not only tasty, it is also healthy as it includes semolina, curd and lots of vegetables. You can have it with chutney or try it with fruit raita.
Serves - 14 (mini pancakes)
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Here's how you can prepare yummy sooji vadas
1. Semolina - 2 cups
2. Yogurt - ¾ cup
3. Cabbage - ½ cup (finely chopped)
4. Carrots - ½ cup (grated)
5. Coriander - ¼ cup (finely chopped)
6. Fruit Salt - 2 tsp
7. Green Chilies - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Oil - 2 tsp
9. Water - 1 cup
10. Salt for taste
11. Coconut chutney for serving
The ingredients are easily available. Now, follow the recipe of making semolina pancake.
Also Read: Delicious pancake recipes you must try!
1. Take the semolina in a bowl and add yogurt and water into it for soaking. Mix it well. If the mixture gets too dry, you can add water as required. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Now, add cabbage, carrots, coriander leaves, chilies and salt into the mixture and mix it well. After mixing, add fruit salt and add a little bit more water. The mixture will start rising. Mix again. Add oil into the mixture to keep it soft and mix again.
3. Heat a pancake pan and grease it with oil. You can also make pancakes on a simple tawa if you don’t have a pancake pan.
4. Now, pour a ladle full of mixture. Don’t make the pancakes too big. Sprinkle oil around the pancakes. Turn them carefully without breaking them.
5. Again, sprinkle oil and let it cook well from both sides. When your pancakes become golden brown in colour, they are done.
6. Take them out into a serving plate and serve with coconut chutney.
Isn’t the recipe too easy? Try it at home and send your feedback.