- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Today, let's try something different which is oil-free recipe. The best recipe that falls in the category is the rice-roll recipe. This recipe is an easy recipe that you can pack for lunch too.
Originally, the rice roll recipe is famous in China. As it is easy to prepare and contains many nutrients, it spread widely across the world. The best thing about it is that it contains ingredients that pose no side effects on your body.
The other interesting ingredient of this dish is shrimp. If you like to add chicken, you can chop it into very small pieces. Also, if you are a vegetarian you can add carrots, cabbage and cucumber pieces that are chopped vertically.
So, now let's take a look at how to prepare shrimp rice roll recipe.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Rice Flour- 2 cups
- Shrimp - 5 to 6
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Mint Leaves - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and add rice flour. Then add water to make it a smooth paste and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Take the cooker and place a flat surfaced vessel in it. Now add 2 tablespoons of rice flour. Close the lid of the cooker. And steam the rice flour for 10 minutes.
- Now take another large bowl and add coriander powder, red capsicum, mint leaves and salt. Mix them well. Keep the mixture aside.
- After the rice flour is baked, open the lid and place the sliced shrimp on the rice flour.
- Now, add the combined mixture to the rice flour.
- Bake all the ingredients for another 10 minutes.
- Now, open the lid of the cooker and serve the Chinese shrimp rice roll recipe hot.
- You can dip the rice roll in chilli or sweet sauce.
Try this special recipe and let us know your feedback.