- 16 min ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 33 min ago Side Effects of Epidural Injection During Delivery
- 1 hr ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Sports AUS vs IND: Steve Smith scores third fastest century for Australia
- Movies Genelia Deshmukh Was Told Her Career ‘Was Done’ When She Decided To Get Married
- News Delhi Police allows farmers to hold protest in city
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Today, let's try something different which is oil-free recipe. The best recipe that falls in the category is the rice-roll recipe. This recipe is an easy recipe that you can pack for lunch too.
Originally, the rice roll recipe is famous in China. As it is easy to prepare and contains many nutrients, it spread widely across the world. The best thing about it is that it contains ingredients that pose no side effects on your body.
The other interesting ingredient of this dish is shrimp. If you like to add chicken, you can chop it into very small pieces. Also, if you are a vegetarian you can add carrots, cabbage and cucumber pieces that are chopped vertically.
So, now let's take a look at how to prepare shrimp rice roll recipe.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Rice Flour- 2 cups
- Shrimp - 5 to 6
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Mint Leaves - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and add rice flour. Then add water to make it a smooth paste and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Take the cooker and place a flat surfaced vessel in it. Now add 2 tablespoons of rice flour. Close the lid of the cooker. And steam the rice flour for 10 minutes.
- Now take another large bowl and add coriander powder, red capsicum, mint leaves and salt. Mix them well. Keep the mixture aside.
- After the rice flour is baked, open the lid and place the sliced shrimp on the rice flour.
- Now, add the combined mixture to the rice flour.
- Bake all the ingredients for another 10 minutes.
- Now, open the lid of the cooker and serve the Chinese shrimp rice roll recipe hot.
- You can dip the rice roll in chilli or sweet sauce.
Try this special recipe and let us know your feedback.