- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 3 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- News In Bhubaneswar, Men found sitting in women's seat in city buses to be fined
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
1 kg Sticky Rice
500gms Sesame Seeds
Oil for Greasing
Wash the Rice; soak it in water for an hour and drain.
Spread out to dry for about 20 minutes and grind to a fine powder.
Combine the Rice powder with 2 cups of water to make a thin batter. Keep aside.
Heat a tava or a griddle and dry roast Sesame seeds till golden. Pound coarsely and mix in jaggery.
Place a kadai over low heat and grease lightly. Spread a thin layer of the batter along the base of kadai and cook till the base is crisp and upper part is cooked through.
Sprinkle the sesame and mix along one half, fold and remove from kadai and serve.