- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
'Rakhi', the Indian festival that symbolizes the importance of brother and sister relationship, is just around the corner. Why don't you prepare an easy sweet dish for your brother? We have yummy sweet dish recipe just for you. A simple badam katli or almond katli. This is a 'rakhi' recipe is prepared using badam, sugar and milk. The delicate taste of badam, just lingers in your mouth long after you have finished savouring the sweet.
Check out the badam katli recipe, a rakhi recipe-
Ingredients for badam katli recipe:
- Almonds (Badam) – 500 gms
- Sugar – 400-450 grams
- Boiled milk – less than quarter cup
Method to prepare tasty badam katli:
- Soak the almonds in plain water overnight (for at least 10-12 hours).
- Drain the water and peel the almonds.
- Add the milk to the almonds and grind it into a fine paste.
- Pour the almond paste and sugar into a think bottom pan.
- Cook this mixture, stirring well.
- Keep stirring till you acquire a thick, consistency mixture.
- The mixture should get really think (almost like dough)
- Take out the mixture and roll it flat using a rolling pin.
- Cut into desired shapes and before it cools completely.
- Serve it once it cools down.
Store the badam katli in an air-tight box and enjoy one, whenever you want to. This sweet dish recipe is also good for children too.