- 21 min ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 30 min ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 1 hr ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 3 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Arjun Bijlani Calls Rahul Vaidya ‘Hyena’ In Khatron Ke Khiladi Promo; Fans Trend ‘Apologize To Rahul Vaidya’
- Technology Vivo Y53s With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC To Arrive Soon In India; Price Revealed
- News Supreme Court directs inclusion of Paralympian shooter Naresh Kumar for Tokyo games
- Finance 5 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare IPOs To Raise More Than Rs 8,000 Cr In August
- Sports India have fast bowlers who can take over from Shami, Bumrah: Brett Lee
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Rum truffle is a delicious dessert which can be enjoyed after dinner. Serve your guests this Christmas, the easy to make rum truffles. If you love chocolates and want to have a sweet treat, take a look at the rum truffles recipe, Christmas dessert.
Rum truffles recipe:
1 cup melted dark chocolate
¼ cup sifted icing sugar
4-5 tbsp melted butter
1 '- 2 tbsp rum
1 tbsp cream
chocolate chips for garnishing
Directions to make rum truffles recipe:
1. In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, butter, rum and double cream and stir well. Add this whisked egg mixture to the melted chocolate.
2. If the melted chocolate doesn't look smooth, you can melt it again. Put the chocolate in a bowl and place it under a pan filled with water. Stir slowly to mix egg mixture and make a smooth solution.
3. Now slowly add icing sugar and saute well to see that there are no sugar lumps in the chocolate mixture.
4. Add rum after the icing sugar is completely dissolved. Take it off flame and let it cool. Now make round balls with the hands and garnish with chocolate chips.
Rum truffles recipe is ready to eat! Enjoy this Christmas dessert.