- 8 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 11 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 13 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 15 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
How many times have stared at the Devil's Own chocolate pastry in your local confectioneries shop and denied yourself the pleasure? It's Chocolate Day so give in to the sinful delight of chocolate desserts; not only the delight of having them but also the accomplishment of making them. The ideal chocolate pastry to make on Chocolate day is obviously the one that has lots of rich chocolate in it and melts in your mouth.
7 July is World Chocolate Day and therefore, this easy dessert recipe can be your pick for the day because it is seriously easy. All you have to do in this pastry recipe is make a normal cake mix and add lots of chocolate to it. It will take you about 10 minutes of preparation time and 20 minutes of baking time try this easy dessert recipe and you have a chocolate dessert par excellence.
Ingredients For Devil's Own Chocolate Pastry:
1. Cake mix 1 pack (any basic cake mix)
2. Butter 50 grams
3. Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
4. Chocolate drink powder 2 tablespoons
5. Eggs 2
6. Dry fruits of your choice handful (almonds, pistachios etc.)
7. Baking soda 1 pinch
8. Fine sugar 1 cup
9. Chocolate sauce 1 cup
Procedure For Making Chocolate Pastry:
- Mix the cake mix with one cup of water. Add the cocoa powder, chocolate drink powder and sugar to it.
- You need to check the sugar content of the cake mix before you add sugar. If it is very high then adjust the sugar quantity accordingly.
- Add the butter and then eggs. Beat the mixture with an electronic beater or manually for 5 minutes.
- Add the dry fruits (and chocolate chips if you want) and drizzle the baking soda into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set the batter in a greased microwavable dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baked dish from the pan and when it cools sufficiently cut it into rectangular pieces. Drizzle chocolate sauce on it and refrigerate for an hour.
Serve this chocolate pastry as a Chocolate Day special.
- wellnessChocolate Day In Valentine Week: Eating Too Much Chocolate? 7 Side-Effects On Your Body
- diabetesWorld Chocolate Day 2021: Are Chocolates Good For People With Diabetes?
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- love and romanceValentine’s Week 2021: Adorable Messages And Quotes To Send On Chocolate Day
- pulseValentine Week 2022 Full List: When Is Rose Day, Propose Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, Valentine's Day?
- cakes bakesWorld Chocolate Day 2021: Best Chocolate Recipes To Indulge In
- soups snacks drinksChocolate Smoothie Recipe: Chocolate Day Special!
- cakes bakesDark Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- pulseChocolate Day With Three Different Reasons
- pulseNational Chocolate Day Celebration Ideas
- pulseCelebrate Mother's Love
- pulseGift Your Mum A Smile And A Wish