- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Fahadh Faasil To Sport A New Look For Malik!
- News Will seek President's rule in Bengal if violence continues: BJP
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ever tried the red clover tea that is authentically American? Red clovers are very beneficial to the body and are best to have after meal. They are estrogen supplements, slim the possibility of miscarriages. The red clover flowers are dried, powdered and are boiled in hot water. Today, we shall tell on how to make the native American recipe the easy way. Take a look.
Red Clover Tea – Herbal Tea Recipe
- 1 cup red clover blossoms/ leaves
- Lemon juice
- Fresh Mint leaves
- You can also add dandelion leaves
Preparing The Herbal Tea:
1. You can dry or chop the flowers and leaves of red clover, mint and dandelion. Put them in an earthenware teapot.
2. Boil water in a vessel and add the water to the teapot. Allow it to cool.
3. Strain the remnants and serve with a few drops of fresh lemon and honey.
Tasty red clover tea serves 2.
Note: The herbal tea can also have different add ons like holy basil and oregano. Tastes different and healthy.