- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 3 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News TN elections 2021: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM seals poll deal with TTV Dhinakaran's AMMK
- Education On Women’s Day, NTPC Announces Special Recruitment Drive For Women
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Summers are the time when you can think of only chilled drinks and ice creams. You don't feel like eating spicy dishes or drinking any hot beverage. People who have to go out for work are worst among the affected as the heat strokes are unbearable.
In such a situation you need ingredients to keep your body cool. Yogurt is one of the best options to consume during the summers. The cooling properties of yogurt help you to fight the extreme heat outside. So, today we have an easy and extremely healthy drink recipe which is a famous home remedy against heat stroke in Northern parts of India. This recipe is known as Mattha which is actually spiced buttermilk.
So, beat the heat in Desi style and enjoy this delicious Mattha recipe with all family members after a hot day out.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Rock salt- ½ tsp
- Ginger- 1tsp (minced)
- Roasted cumin powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Coriander leaves- 1tsp (chopped)
1. Whisk the yogurt in a bowl and add the water to it. Mix well so that no lumps remain.
2. Now add the minced ginger, roasted cumin powder, rock salt, normal salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Pour the drink in glasses and serve chilled.
Your summer special drink is ready to be served. Enjoy this refreshing drink any time of the day.