Paneer is a very healthy and nutritious food item. Since it is prepared using the dairy product, it has many health benefits associated with it.
Paneer is rich in calcium and proteins, which also aid in weight loss. It increases the bone strength and also provides an instant energy.
Also Read: Hot & Spicy Chilli Paneer Recipe
With all these benefits you wouldn't like missing out on Paneer recipes, right? Well, why not, they taste amazing and definitely are a treat to your taste buds.
So, today, we shall share a paneer and cheese recipe that can be served as a starter or you can serve it as an evening snack as well. Yes, dear readers, we've shared the easy Paneer Cheese Balls recipe that you can savour.
So, take a look at how to prepare the yummy paneer cheese balls recipe for the ingredients required and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Paneer - 500 g (grated)
- Cheese - 1 cup (grated)
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chillies - 4 to 5
- Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Potatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a large bowl, add onions, grated paneer and cheese.
- Then add the chopped green chillies, potatoes, red chilli powder.
- Now, add corn flour and mix all the ingredients well.
- Make small round-shaped balls.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan.
- Before you dip the paneer cheese balls in the oil, swirl them in bread crumbs.
- Later, one by one, place the paneer cheese balls in the heated oil.
- Deep fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Transfer them on to a plate.
- Serve the paneer cheese balls hot with some tomato sauce.
Try this awesome recipe and let us know your feedback.