- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
250gms Coarse Poha/ Flattened Rice
100gms Fried Gram
50gms Cashew nuts
50gms Black Raisins
25gms Green Chilies, Chopped
10gms Curry leaves
1tsp Tartaric Acid Powder - Optional
2tbsp Red Chili Powder
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
Heat Oil and fry the Poha using a strainer, till it is golden brown.
Keep aside. Fry the Fried Gram, Cashew nuts, Peanuts, Black Raisins, Green Chilies and Curry leaves separately and mix with the fried Poha.
Add the Salt, Sugar, Tartaric Powder and Red Chili Powder.
Mix well before serving.