- Movies Deepika Padukone On Her Badminton Days: 'No Late Nights, No TV, No Movies'
- News Govt hikes wheat MSP by Rs 50 to Rs 1,975 per quintal to placate angry farmers
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs SRH, Match 3 Updates: Virat Kohli & Co. eyes winning start against David Warner's men
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- Finance 4 Reasons Why Sensex Fell 800 Points On 21 Sept
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
250gms Coarse Poha/ Flattened Rice
100gms Fried Gram
50gms Cashew nuts
50gms Black Raisins
25gms Green Chilies, Chopped
10gms Curry leaves
1tsp Tartaric Acid Powder - Optional
2tbsp Red Chili Powder
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
Heat Oil and fry the Poha using a strainer, till it is golden brown.
Keep aside. Fry the Fried Gram, Cashew nuts, Peanuts, Black Raisins, Green Chilies and Curry leaves separately and mix with the fried Poha.
Add the Salt, Sugar, Tartaric Powder and Red Chili Powder.
Mix well before serving.