- 1 hr ago Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- 1 hr ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 1 hr ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 2 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- News Farmers’ groups end discussions with Centre, next meeting on Dec 5
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Everyone loves to munch on snacks. Be it a vegetarian snack or some non-vegetarian dish, food lovers just need an excuse to pick up snacks. While drinking you need a snack or while watching a movie, you need something to munch. Most commonly, snacks are light food items that can curb your hunger pangs for the moment. If you want to experiment with the snacks recipes, you are at the right place. As monsoon is approaching, it is time to try out some fired snacks. Aloo pakora is one of the most commonly prepared snack in the monsoon season. Try a variety of Aloo Pakora by adding a special ingredient, chura (beaten rice) to it.
Aloo pakora recipe with chura/poha:
Serves: 2 plates
Preparation time: 30-45 minutes
- Potatoes- 1 cup (boiled and peeled)
- Beaten rice/poha-chura- ½ cup
- All purpose flour/maida- 1 cup
- Green chillies- 3-5 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Ajwain/carom seeds- 1tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- In a big bowl, add the boiled potatoes. Mash them with the help of a spoon or use your fingers. Make sure the potatoes smash completely into a smooth paste.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, green chillies, ajwain, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and baking soda in the bowl. Mix the ingredients with mashed potatoes.
- Heat oil in a medium sized frying pan. When the oil becomes hot, mix beaten rice, poha in the potatoes bowl.
- Mix well and make small round balls of pakora. Coat the pakora balls with maida and then dip into the oil. Deep fry all the aloo pakora balls till they turn brown.
- When the pakoras look crisp, strain them out from the frying pan. Keep them on a tissue paper so that it absorbs excess oil.
Aloo pakora with chura or poha is ready. Enjoy this crisp snacks with tamarind or coriander chutney.