- 6 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 9 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
When the clock strikes five, that's when your tummy would want to have some spicy, tangy and yummy dish. In other words, your tummy craves for some chaats. Yes, everyone prefers having some kind of chaats, specially in the evening.
Chaats are light foods that most of us would love to have when we get back home. So, today we share with you some of the best chaat recipes that you can try at home in the evening.
Some of the easy and famous chaats that you can try are aloo chaat, bhel puri, dahi chaat, sev puri, pani puri, tomato sev, and many more.
These chaat recipes are very easy to preapare, as they need not be cooked on the stove, hence are the best dry and easy preparations. Chaats do not even add on to many calories, so you don't have to worry about your weight.
Well, what are you waiting for, do have a look at these recipes and get started!
1. Bhel Puri Chaat
The main ingredient in this recipe is the bhel, otherwise called puffed rice. This chaat tastes so good when mixed with tomatoes, onions, green chilli paste and sev mixture. Prepare this easy chaat recipe this evening and give your taste buds some great time!
02. Pani Puri
There is not a single person who does not love pani puri. The simplest of the chaat recipes is pani puri. The pani or the water that is added with green chilli, coriander strands and pudina leaves sure does make this dish taste like heaven.. Read to know how you can prepare pani puri chaat recipe at home.
3. Sev Puri Or Tikki Puri
If you have a sweet tooth, this chaat recipe is for you. More sweet or jaggery syrup is added to this chaat to give it a very mixed sort of taste that is surely lip-smacking.
4. Aloo Matar Chaat
Aloo matar chaat is a combination of peas and other spices. This chaat recipe is nutritious too. So, you can definitely prepare this yummy dish as an evening snack.
05. Dahi Puri
Hmmm, dahi puri is one of the most mouth-watering chaat recipe you can prepare for this evening. The main ingredient is dahi or curds. The puri is stuffed with the spices, onions, tomatoes and other stuffing.
6. Tomato Masala
Tomato masala is nutritious and tasty too. Tomatoes are sliced into different shapes and these are topped with all the spices along with sev, mixture and puffed rice. Try this healthy chaat this evening.