- 3 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News NTAGI recommends vaccination for Typhoid, Cervical cancer
- Technology Cannot Wait For Nothing Phone 1? Get Moto Edge 30
- Movies Kamal Haasan Sets Internet On Fire With His Push-Ups Video From Vikram Location, See Post
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
When the clock strikes five, that's when your tummy would want to have some spicy, tangy and yummy dish. In other words, your tummy craves for some chaats. Yes, everyone prefers having some kind of chaats, specially in the evening.
Chaats are light foods that most of us would love to have when we get back home. So, today we share with you some of the best chaat recipes that you can try at home in the evening.
Some of the easy and famous chaats that you can try are aloo chaat, bhel puri, dahi chaat, sev puri, pani puri, tomato sev, and many more.
These chaat recipes are very easy to preapare, as they need not be cooked on the stove, hence are the best dry and easy preparations. Chaats do not even add on to many calories, so you don't have to worry about your weight.
Well, what are you waiting for, do have a look at these recipes and get started!
1. Bhel Puri Chaat
The main ingredient in this recipe is the bhel, otherwise called puffed rice. This chaat tastes so good when mixed with tomatoes, onions, green chilli paste and sev mixture. Prepare this easy chaat recipe this evening and give your taste buds some great time!
02. Pani Puri
There is not a single person who does not love pani puri. The simplest of the chaat recipes is pani puri. The pani or the water that is added with green chilli, coriander strands and pudina leaves sure does make this dish taste like heaven.. Read to know how you can prepare pani puri chaat recipe at home.
3. Sev Puri Or Tikki Puri
If you have a sweet tooth, this chaat recipe is for you. More sweet or jaggery syrup is added to this chaat to give it a very mixed sort of taste that is surely lip-smacking.
4. Aloo Matar Chaat
Aloo matar chaat is a combination of peas and other spices. This chaat recipe is nutritious too. So, you can definitely prepare this yummy dish as an evening snack.
05. Dahi Puri
Hmmm, dahi puri is one of the most mouth-watering chaat recipe you can prepare for this evening. The main ingredient is dahi or curds. The puri is stuffed with the spices, onions, tomatoes and other stuffing.
6. Tomato Masala
Tomato masala is nutritious and tasty too. Tomatoes are sliced into different shapes and these are topped with all the spices along with sev, mixture and puffed rice. Try this healthy chaat this evening.
- recipesTasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- recipesHappy Holi 2022: Special Imli Ki Chatni Or Tamarind Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare
- recipesGobi 65 Recipe: Prepare It With Some Easy Tips
- recipesAloo Tikka Recipe: Two Ways Of Making It During This Pandemic
- recipesVeggie Burger Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It At Home
- recipesMedu Vada Recipe: Learn How To Prepare It With These Easy Steps
- recipesVada Recipe: How To Make It At Your Home
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- recipesDisney Churro Recipe: How To Make These Tasty Snack At Your Home
- recipesTry This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- recipesAloo Tikki Recipe: Learn How To Prepare This Easy And Tasty Recipe
- recipesEasy To Make Bhakarwadi Recipe For Evening Snacks