- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Kerala Blasters FC 2-2 Jamshedpur FC: Messi's brilliance salvages the day for Kerala
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Potato peel contains vital vitamins, potassium, manganese which should be a part of our every day's diet. This recipe is very filling and is a excellent starter (appetizer) to start with. Sneak a peek.
Spicy Boiled Potato Cups Recipe – A Potato Peel Recipe
- 4-5 boiled potatoes (boiled with peel)
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- ' cup cilantro (chopped)
- ' tsp chili powder
- Salt according to taste
- 2-3 tsps of oil
- ' cup mayonnaise
- Silver foil (optional)
How To Make Spicy Potato Cups?
1. Carefully cut the boiled potatoes into halves and scoop the potato pulp into a cup.
2. In a pan add oil, saute the chopped vegetables with a little chili powder and salt. Leave the mixture aside to cool.
3. While serving, fill the fried vegetables in potato cups, sprinkle cilantro and add a teaspoon of mayonnaise over it. Spicy boiled potato cups are ready to relish.
You can decorate the spicy boiled potato cups with silver foil.