- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 15 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 16 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Movies Ashish Kapoor On Doing Sasural Simar Ka 2: It’s Not Easy For An Actor To Join A Show Midway
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Chocolate cream biscuit, snack recipe:
1 ' cup flour
' cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
' tsp baking soda
' tsp salt
2 tbsp chocolate chips
150 gms softened butter
1 cup caster sugar
' cup cream cheese
2 cup icing sugar
' tsp vanilla essence
30 gms butter
Directions to make chocolate cream biscuit recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and grease two baking trays with butter.
2. In a mixer, blend the 80 gms butter and 4 tbsp sugar until smooth. Now add the egg and blend well.
3. In another bowl, whisk flour and cocoa powder. Now add this in the butter mix to make a smooth dough.
4. Flour the baking trays and then spread the dough. Bake the dough in the oven till it becomes firm (10-15 minutes).
5. While the biscuits are baking, prepare the filling. Beat the cream cheese and butter to make a creamy paste. Now add icing sugar and vanilla essence in it.
6. Melt the chocolate chips in a pan and then add to the cream cheese paste. Beat the paste till it becomes soft and creamy.
7. Let the biscuits cool. With the help of a spoon, spread a thick layer of cream on the biscuit and cover with another biscuit. Garnish with chocolate chips.
Chocolate cream biscuit, the snack recipe is ready to eat! Store in an air tight container to preserve the crisp of the biscuits.
- recipesTasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- recipesHappy Holi 2022: Special Imli Ki Chatni Or Tamarind Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare
- recipesGobi 65 Recipe: Prepare It With Some Easy Tips
- recipesAloo Tikka Recipe: Two Ways Of Making It During This Pandemic
- recipesVeggie Burger Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It At Home
- recipesMedu Vada Recipe: Learn How To Prepare It With These Easy Steps
- recipesVada Recipe: How To Make It At Your Home
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- recipesDisney Churro Recipe: How To Make These Tasty Snack At Your Home
- recipesTry This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- recipesAloo Tikki Recipe: Learn How To Prepare This Easy And Tasty Recipe
- recipesEasy To Make Bhakarwadi Recipe For Evening Snacks