- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Easy Cabbage Cutlet Recipe -
1. 3 cups Fresh Cabbage (finely chopped)
2. 2 cups Onion (finely chopped)
3. 2-3 green chillies (chopped)
4. 1 tsp ginger paste
5. 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
6. Salt to taste
7. 2 tsp oil (refined)
8. 3 tsp rice flour/ corn flour
1.In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds, ginger paste, green chillies, chopped onion, cabbage with salt and fry until the mixture is baked and is reduced to half.
2.Remove pan from the flame and set aside to cool.
3.Add rice flour to the mixture and shape the mixture into circular discs (cutlet shape)
4.Toast both the sides of the cutlets with butter or ghee until golden brown. Tasty cabbage cutlet ready to serve. This spicy recipe serves 4.
Relish the tasty cabbage cutlets with sauce or chutney.