- 4 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 9 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 11 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 13 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- News Why PM Modi invoked Deendayal Upadhyaya, Chanakya and Tagore in his UNGA speech
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals fined Rs 24 lakh for slow over rate
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Finalists Are Ready For The Final Race!
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Samosa is everyone's all-time favourite snack. And the varieties you can get in this snack are innumerable. From the simple potato stuffing to dry fruits stuffing or sweet samosa with kheer stuffing - this snack has always won food lovers' hearts.
Today, we're sharing a different samosa recipe for you that you could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure of preparation.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 12 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Poha - 1 cup
2. Onion - 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti - 8
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder - 1 tsp
10. Oil for deep frying
11. Refined flour - 2 tbsp
12. Sugar - a pinch
13. Green chillies - 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a big bowl and add soaked poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, add cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, mix it well again by using your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and mix it again.
4. Take flour in a small bowl and add water into it. Make a smooth paste, which is not runny at all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make tiny samosas. Dip your hands into water and smoothen the patti. Now, make cones of it and apply the flour paste at the end and seal it.
6. Fill it with the poha stuffing and again with the help of flour paste, seal the front of the cone.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and leave the samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Take the samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or sauce as a dip and serve it to your guests.
Making this samosa is really easy, right? And the ingredients are very simple. So, try this at home and share your feedback.