- 2 hrs ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt Rubbishes Reports Of Getting Injured On Sets
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Today, we're sharing a different samosa recipe for you that you could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure of preparation.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 12 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Poha - 1 cup
2. Onion - 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti - 8
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder - 1 tsp
10. Oil for deep frying
11. Refined flour - 2 tbsp
12. Sugar - a pinch
13. Green chillies - 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a big bowl and add soaked poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, add cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, mix it well again by using your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and mix it again.
4. Take flour in a small bowl and add water into it. Make a smooth paste, which is not runny at all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make tiny samosas. Dip your hands into water and smoothen the patti. Now, make cones of it and apply the flour paste at the end and seal it.
6. Fill it with the poha stuffing and again with the help of flour paste, seal the front of the cone.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and leave the samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Take the samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or sauce as a dip and serve it to your guests.
Making this samosa is really easy, right? And the ingredients are very simple. So, try this at home and share your feedback.