- News China to sanction US arms suppliers to Taiwan
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Reacts To Ranveer Singh Accusing Him Of Stealing His Girlfriend During College Days
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Finance This NCD Option Can Generate Up To 8% Return For Investors
- Sports IPL 2020: Eoin Morgan hopeful of KKR fightback
- Technology OnePlus Nord N10, Nord N100 Announced: Price, Specs And More
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
Today, we're sharing a different samosa recipe for you that you could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure of preparation.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 12 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Poha - 1 cup
2. Onion - 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti - 8
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder - 1 tsp
10. Oil for deep frying
11. Refined flour - 2 tbsp
12. Sugar - a pinch
13. Green chillies - 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a big bowl and add soaked poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, add cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, mix it well again by using your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and mix it again.
4. Take flour in a small bowl and add water into it. Make a smooth paste, which is not runny at all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make tiny samosas. Dip your hands into water and smoothen the patti. Now, make cones of it and apply the flour paste at the end and seal it.
6. Fill it with the poha stuffing and again with the help of flour paste, seal the front of the cone.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and leave the samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Take the samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or sauce as a dip and serve it to your guests.
Making this samosa is really easy, right? And the ingredients are very simple. So, try this at home and share your feedback.