- 7 min ago Daily Horoscope: 09 May 2021
- 11 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 14 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Samosa is everyone's all-time favourite snack. And the varieties you can get in this snack are innumerable. From the simple potato stuffing to dry fruits stuffing or sweet samosa with kheer stuffing - this snack has always won food lovers' hearts.
Today, we're sharing a different samosa recipe for you that you could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure of preparation.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 12 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Poha - 1 cup
2. Onion - 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti - 8
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder - 1 tsp
10. Oil for deep frying
11. Refined flour - 2 tbsp
12. Sugar - a pinch
13. Green chillies - 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a big bowl and add soaked poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, add cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, mix it well again by using your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and mix it again.
4. Take flour in a small bowl and add water into it. Make a smooth paste, which is not runny at all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make tiny samosas. Dip your hands into water and smoothen the patti. Now, make cones of it and apply the flour paste at the end and seal it.
6. Fill it with the poha stuffing and again with the help of flour paste, seal the front of the cone.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and leave the samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Take the samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or sauce as a dip and serve it to your guests.
Making this samosa is really easy, right? And the ingredients are very simple. So, try this at home and share your feedback.