- 28 min ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- 38 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s And Sanjana Sanghi’s Dil Bechara Fashion Is Simple And So Relatable
- 1 hr ago 7 Reasons That Tell Why Marriage Can Be Good For You
- 1 hr ago 11 Hygiene Habits You Must Follow To Get Flawless And Glowing Skin
- Finance Gold Price Fall By A Tad; Hold On To Rs. 48000/10 Gm Levels
- News More disengagement by Chinese at contested regions
- Technology Motorola One Fusion+ Now Available At Rs. 17,499; Should You Buy?
- Automobiles CEAT GoSafe S95 Face Mask Launched In India At Rs 249: Details
- Sports Auto driver's daughter Rajwinder Kaur vies for maiden Senior India Cap; says Hockey is the only way out of poverty
- Movies Power Company Slams Arshad Warsi's Tweet About Inflated Electricity Bill; Calls It 'Derogatory'
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Today, we're sharing a different samosa recipe for you that you could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure of preparation.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 12 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Poha - 1 cup
2. Onion - 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti - 8
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Ginger - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder - 1 tsp
10. Oil for deep frying
11. Refined flour - 2 tbsp
12. Sugar - a pinch
13. Green chillies - 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a big bowl and add soaked poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, add cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, mix it well again by using your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and mix it again.
4. Take flour in a small bowl and add water into it. Make a smooth paste, which is not runny at all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make tiny samosas. Dip your hands into water and smoothen the patti. Now, make cones of it and apply the flour paste at the end and seal it.
6. Fill it with the poha stuffing and again with the help of flour paste, seal the front of the cone.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and leave the samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they turn golden brown in colour.
8. Take the samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or sauce as a dip and serve it to your guests.
Making this samosa is really easy, right? And the ingredients are very simple. So, try this at home and share your feedback.