- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you want to make something exclusive on Diwali? How about this sweet potato wedges recipe? The sweetness in the salty snack can make you go crazy over it. You will have guests on Diwali, right? Now, make your Diwali brighter and lighter with crispy and crunchy sweet potato wedges as well.
The recipe is really very easy and you can make it within a few minutes. So, you don't need to waste much time inside the kitchen and miss any of the fun happening outside.
This dish is also apt for Diwali because it provides a lot of energy. Diwali means lot of work. People get exhausted. A dish of these wedges can revitalize all within a minute.
So, make this on Diwali with some yummy sauce and enjoy your festivities to the fullest. Here are the ingredients and the detailed recipe of the sweet potato wedges. Have a look.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Sweet Potatoes - 5
2. Sea salt to taste
3. Coriander Seeds - 2 tsp
4. Crushed Black Peppers to taste
5. Paprika Powder - ½ tsp
6. Olive Oil - 1/3rd cup
1. Heat a pan and roast coriander seeds well.
2.When you see those changing colour, turn the stove off and transfer the seeds into a mortar. Grind it coarsely with sea salt.
3. Now, add paprika powder, crushed black pepper and dried oregano. Mix it well and keep it aside. Then, cut sweet potatoes into wedges. Transfer those wedges to a baking tray.
4. Now, sprinkle the spice mixture you made earlier. Drizzle olive oil and give it a good mix. Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for half an hour.
Take it out from the oven and taste it. You can feel the crunch.
5. You can take it out into a serving bowl and serve hot.