- 2 min ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 21 min ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- News After 5 months of blackout SMS, voice calls restored on prepaid mobiles in J&K
- Technology Vivo Smartphones Price Slash On Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Manushi Chillar On Her Big Bollywood Debut: ‘Enjoying The Process Of Becoming A Hindi Film Actress’
- Finance KV Kamath To Be Soon Inducted In Finance Ministry
- Sports UFC 246: Conor McGregor v Donald Cerrone - The Notorious' greatest trash talk
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Roasted garlic crab recipe-
6 clean, cooked and cracked Dungeness crabs
20 finely minced garlic cloves
red chilli powder
fresh ground pepper
1 cup lemon juice
tin cans lined with newspapers
Directions to make roasted garlic crab recipe:
1. Hold the bottom of the crab after cleaning them and snap off the shells. Pour any juice in the shell into a small bowl.
2. Cut the body into quarters with a large knife and twist the legs off the body. Crack lightly in several places with the help of a nutcracker and set them aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large oven proof saute pan in medium heat until hot. Add the crabs, garlic, salt and red chilli powder and toss it well.
4. Saute this sea food for 10-15 minutes and then add parsley.
Remove the crab from the pan after 2 minutes. Roasted garlic crab is ready to eat. Serve it hot in lined cans.