- News Delhi govt orders probe in Anja Mandi area; seeks report in seven days
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK star Roy Krishna awarded Hero of the Month for November
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Lobster Recipes: Lobster Rolls
1. 2 pounds of lobster meat (steamed)
2. 1 cup mayonnaise
3. 1/2 cup celery (diced)
4. 2-3 onions, thinly sliced
5. 2 tsps dijon mustard
6. 1 tsp lemon juice
7. 1 tsp parsley, finely chopped
8. 2 tsps basil chiffonade
9. Salt to taste
10. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make Lobster Rolls?
1. Add all the above ingredients and mix well with a wood spatula.
2. Toast the sandwiches with butter.
3. Spread the cheese, lettuce between the toasted sandwich and also do a filling of the lobster salad. Tasty lobster roll is ready to enjoy.
Also try replacing celery and basil in the Lobster roll with mint and cilantro.