- 7 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 8 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 9 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Baked fish is a very easy fish recipe with a few simple ingredients. It can be served as an appetizer and complimentary to the main dish.
Let us look at this simple baked fish recipe.
Ingredients For Making Baked Pomphret (Serves 4):
- Pomphret Fish- 4 (About 200 gms each)
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 2tbsp
- Onion paste- 2tbsp
- Chopped Onion- 2
- Red Chilli Powder- 1-2tbsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1½tbsp
- Sugar- 1tbsp
- Curd- 1 cup
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Curry Leaves- 4-5
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil- 2tbsp
Procedure For Making Baked Pomphret:
- Clean the fish properly and make deep slits in it with a knife.
- Now finely mix the ginger garlic paste, onion paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar, curd and salt to taste in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on all the four fish evenly.
- Make sure that the slits are stuffed well with the fillings.
- Marinate the fish for at least 3 hours.
- Now grease your baking tray with 1tbsp of vegetable oil and place the fish over it.
- Place the tray in the oven.
- Allow it to bake for 40 minutes at 300 degree Fahrenheit.
- After the pomphrets are baked, take them out and place them over 4 separate dishes.
- Now place a frying pan over the gas oven and add 1tbsp of vegetable oil to it.
- Fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves over a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now turn off the gas oven.
- Season the baked fish with fried mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Garnish the dishes with chopped onions.
- Your dish is now ready to be served.
Your baked fish is a very fine Parsi recipe that will not only look good but also tastes good. This fish recipe is very easy to make and is also highly relished.