- Movies Karan Patel On Wife Ankita's Miscarriage: Luckily For Me, Ankita Was Stronger One; Solid Hai Woh!
- News SC rejects plea on claim about therapy to deal with COVID-19
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Sports Sourav Ganguly files: 'Greg Chappell was not alone in sacking me and thwarting my 2007 World Cup dream'
- Technology These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The month of Ramzan is at its peak and so is our craving for the most delicious dishes prepared for the Iftar. Meat forms the most integral part of Ramzan recipes. Beef and mutton are the most preferred kind of meat which is eaten during the holy month. To add to our list of mutton recipes we have an exotic Mughalai mutton recipe today which is sure to blow your mind.
The Tehsildari qorma is a part of the Mughalai cuisine. It was introduced by a gentleman who was a Tehsildar in Kaimganj during the British period and belonged to the royal family of Bahadur Shah Zafar. This dish is a rich and creamy delight with very little spices. The use of rabdi and khoya in this mutton recipe makes this ramzan recipe burst with robust flavours.
RECIPE AND PIC COURTESY: Ms. Rana Safvi
So, take a look at this special Ramzan recipe of Tehsildari qorma and definitely give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Mutton- 500gms
- Onions- 2 (ground to paste)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 2tbsp
- Curd- 1/4 cup
- Cream- 1/4 cup
- Khoya- 2tbsp (grated)
- Rabdi- 1/4 cup (1/2 litres of milk reduced to 1/4 cup by boiling)
- Nutmeg powder- a pinch
- Mace powder- a pinch
- Red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 4tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the onion paste. Fry for 5-6 minutes till it turns golden brown.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
3. Now add the mutton pieces and saute for 8-10 minutes on medium flame.
4. Beat the curd with a spoon and add to the pan. Stir immediately.
5. Then one by one add thered chilli powder, salt, cream, khoya and rabdi. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Add half a cup of water, cover and cook on low flame for 20-30 minutes till the mutton is completely cooked.
7. Once the mutton gets cooked, sprinkle the nutmeg powder and mace powder over it. Switch off the flame and serve.
Royally delicious Tehsildari qorma is ready to be served. Enjoy this special Ramzan recipe with rotis or rice.