- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 16 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Movies Rahul Roy Shifted Out Of ICU; Actor's Brother-In-Law Says He Is Out Of Danger
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- News Will be ready to hit ground running on day 1 with new economic team: Harris
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Dal is a preparation of pulses that is highly popular in India. A dal recipe can be made with a lot of varied items. For non-vegetarian lovers the best would be kheema dal. This dal recipe comprises of finely minced meat, pulses and a bit of spices. The yummy taste and aroma of this dal recipe comes from the spices used in it.
You can have kheema dal with either rice or roti. This an awesome and mouth watering Indian recipe that is also liked worldwide. Kheema dal is rather a thick preparation among all the Indian dals. Even if you are a novice in the kitchen, you can easily prepare a kheema dal. So, get ready to sizzle your taste buds with one of this highly popular Indian dals.
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Chholle Dal (Bengal Gram)- 2 cups
- Kheema- 1kg (mutton)
Onions- 1 ½ (finely sliced)
For The Kheema Dal
- Take a pressure cooker over the gas oven and pour 5-6 ups of water and the dal into it. Let it whistle for two times over a high flame. Turn off the flame.
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker after the steam comes out and keep it aside.
- Now take a frying pan over a gas oven and pour the vegetable oil into it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Now add the onions and fry till over a medium flame until it turns golden brown. Add the green chillies, ginger garlic paste and kheema . Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the red chilli powder, turmeric powder and some salt to it and stir on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Keep the kheema masala aside.
- Now take a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add 2tbsp of ghee to it. Let it heat on a medium flame.
- Add the whole red chillies and bay leaves to it and stir on a low flame for about a minute. Now pour the dal into it and stir well for 2-3 minutes over a low flame. Add the kheema masala to it.
- Keep stirring the whole mixture in the pan for 3-4 minutes till thick. Add the garam masala and 1tbsp ghee. Stir for a minute and bring it down.
For The Serving
- Pour the dal into 6-8 medium sized bowls and garnish with the chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with either roti or rice.
This dal recipe is sure to carry away a lot of appreciations.