- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Salami is a processed meat that is very famous in many parts of the world. Salami sandwiches are one of the hot picks of non-vegetarians. You can have it for breakfast or as an evening snack. If you are running late for office or college, just prepare this easy breakfast recipe. It is healthy, filling and can be prepared in just 20 minutes! All you need is chicken salami, few vegetables, bread and spices. Lets take a look at this breakfast recipe.
Chicken salami sandwich recipe:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Salami- 4-6 slices
- Onion- 3 (sliced)
- Tomato- 3 (sliced)
- Cucumber- 2 (sliced)
- Hamburger bread- 4-6 slices
- Lettuce or any other green leafy vegetable- cut into 4-6 slices
- Cheese slices- 4-6
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1tbsp
- Butter- ½ cup
- Heat 1tsp butter in a frying pan. When the butter melts, fry the salami slices for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Light fry the salami slices. Then take them off flame and soak the extra oil in paper towels.
- Take the bread slices and grease one side with butter. Place one cheese slice on the unbuttered bread slices.
- Now keep the lettuce (or any other green leafy vegetable that you have used) on the buttered bread slices. Spread the fried salami slices over lettuce.
- Add onions, cucumber and tomatoes on top of the salami and then sprinkle salt and black pepper powder. Cover with the unbuttered bread slice.
- Heat a frying pan on low flame. Grease with little butter and then roast the salami sandwich for 2 minutes. Gently flip on the other side to make sure the stuffing do not come out.
Chicken salami sandwich is ready. Serve it hot with raw onion rings and tomato ketchup. If you do not want to roast in frying pan, toast the bread slices in toaster before. You can also serve the bread slices raw. Bun breads can also be used. You can also pack it for lunch box.