- 13 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 14 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 14 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 15 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 to be declared by this date
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Kalimiri kebab recipe is one of the most popular ones in North India. You will find this chicken kebab on almost every Punjabi restaurant menu. However, you will be surprised to know that this is also one of the easiest Indian appetisers to make at home. If you get the right kalimiri kebab recipe, you can easily prepare it at home.
The most important ingredient for chicken kalimiri kebab is freshly ground pepper. ‘Kalimiri ‘ basically means black pepper. And you need to do is make ample use of black pepper for the kalimiri kebab recipe. This chicken kebab is usually made with succulent pieces of boneless meat. Ideally, you should be trying the kalimiri kebab recipe in the Tandoor. But here we have given you a microwave recipe for this chicken kebab.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Chicken- 500 grams (boneless pieces)
- Freshly ground pepper- 3tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 2tbsp
- Green chillies- 3
- Onion- 1
- Kalounji or onion seeds- ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves- 2 stalks (chopped)
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Curd- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Rub 2tbsp black pepper and salt on the chicken pieces . Sprinkle lemon juice and leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Grind onion and green chillies in the mixer grinder. Now apply the ginger garlic paste and the onion-green chillies paste on the chicken pieces.
- Add 1tbsp pepper , onion seeds, garam masala powder and coriander leaves to the curd. Mix it up well.
- Now marinate the chicken pieces with the curd marinade. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the microwave to 300 degrees.
- Now place the marinated chicken pieces with the marinade in baking dish.
- Sprinkle oil on the chicken pieces and place the dish on a grill.
- Grill the the chicken kebabs for 10 to 15 minutes on 80 percent power.
- Then turn around the pieces of chicken pieces and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven.
Serve the the chicken kalimiri kebabs with chopped onions and carrots.