- 3 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- 4 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Is All Set To Rule The Fashion World And Here Is Proof!
- 4 hrs ago What Is Osteosarcoma, The Disease That Sushant Singh Rajput’s Character Has In Dil Bechara?
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19: WHO Acknowledges Possibility Of The Coronavirus Being Airborne
- Movies Veteran Actor- Comedian Jagdeep Aka Sholay's 'Soorma Bhopali' Passes Away At 81
- News 89 apps apps banned by Indian Army includes Facebook, TikTok, Tinder, PUBG; Check full list
- Finance Gold Hits All Time High Of Rs. 49,348 Per 10 Gm: 5 Reasons For Sharp Spike
- Sports Alexander Zverev teams up with David Ferrer as coach
- Technology Realme C11 India Launch Teased; Here Are The Details
- Automobiles Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
After a long day of fast during Ramzan, the Iftar meal tastes heavenly. The food that you eat after fasting throughout the day is of great importance and needs to be chosen wisely. Because you do not anything throughout the day, your body gets devoid of all the required nutrients. So, when you break the fast you need to regain those nutrients.
That is why the Iftar food is made out of ingredients which helps you to regain your lost nutrients and energy. Today we have one such recipe which is a perfect dish to have after your Ramzan fast. The shahi kofta shorba recipe hails from the Mughalai cuisine. The beef is minced and made into balls and then cooked in a spicy gravy. It goes without mention that this delectable dish is a great treat for your taste-buds and beef helps to get back the required energy you have lost from fasting.
So, take a look at the shahi kofta shorba recipe for Ramzan and give it a try.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Beef- 500gms (minced)
- Egg- 1 (beaten)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 2tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
- Mint leaves- 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- for deep frying
- Onions- 3 (chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh cream- 2tbsp
1. Wash the minced meat properly with water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil listed under koftas.
3. Make small balls out of the mixture.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Fry the koftas in oil on low heat till they turn golden brown.
6. After that transfer the koftas to a plate and keep it aside.
7. Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions. Fry till they turn golden brown.
8. Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
9. After that add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
10. Add water and let the gravy simmer for 2-3 minutes.
11. Now add the fried koftas, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
12. Then remove the cover and sprinkle the cardamom powder on the gravy.
13. Once the koftas are cooked completely from inside, switch off the flame.
14. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fresh cream.
Shahi kofta shorba is ready to be served. Serve this delectable beef recipe with rotis or parathas.