- 11 hrs ago 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- 14 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Lady Gaga’s Crown Braid Hairstyle At The Inauguration Is Chic But It Has A Hidden Detail That Is Unmissable!
- 15 hrs ago After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Technology Week 4, 2021 Launch Roundup: Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme C20, HONOR V40 5G, LG K42 And More
- Movies Mohanlal To Play The Lead In The Film Bankrolled By Kerala Film Producers Association!
- Sports I was all ready, padded up, had taken injection as well: Jadeja
- News Let's have a duel: Amit Shah slams vaccine critics
- Finance Bandhan Bank Dips 13% In 2 Days; Analysts See Upto 59% Upside
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Who doesn't love a plate of hot and crispy chicken wings? It is the perfect snack and the best starter to a great dinner. You can serve it as a finger food at a classy cocktail party and you can also put it up at your kid's sleepover dinner. Isn't chicken wings the most versatile dish ever?
Here, we are going to add a twist to the classic chicken wings and make it better. We are going to add spices and make a few changes to make the dish all Indian. This version is just as tasty as the classic chicken wings recipe. It is sure to be a hit among your friends and family.
To make the Indian-style chicken wings, you only have to follow what is mentioned below. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it in the comment section.
Chicken wings - 10 to 12 pieces
Refined flour/maida - 2 tbsp
Corn starch - 2 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1
Hung curd - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - to deep fry
Chat masala - for garnish
Take a large mixing bowl and add hung curd to it. Mash the hung curd well with the back of a spoon or a ladle.
To this, add garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, and ginger-garlic paste. Mix everything well.
Now, add the cut and cleaned chicken wings to the mixture. Add salt to taste and mix well to coat all the chicken pieces.
When well coated, cover the chicken wings and leave it in the refrigerator for an hour to marinate.
When the hour is up. Take the bowl out and crack an egg into it.
Add refined flour and corn starch to the bowl.
Mix all of this well and set aside.
Now, take a deep-frying pan and add oil to it. Heat the oil till it is fuming.
Then add the chicken pieces to the oil and fry till crispy and golden.
Remove the golden chicken pieces on to some absorbent paper.
When the excess oil is absorbed, sprinkle a little chat masala on the chicken pieces.
Arrange the chicken pieces on a platter and serve hot.
Serve the chicken pieces with some soft drink or tea. Some green mint chutney would taste really good with these Indian-style chicken wings.