- 6 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 6 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 6 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Pistachio Cake Recipe: How To Make This Cake At Home
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Technology Vivo X60 Series Global Variants Listed At Google Play Console; To Pack Snapdragon 870 SoC
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
Suhana Khan stirred the Instagram world a couple of months ago when she posted about learning the make-up skill and shared a few pictures of herself in a simple yet flawless make-up look created by her. And she has done it again. This time with the glistening golden highlighted moment.
Suhana recently took to her Instagram handle and shared a few pictures of herself posing in the library of her house. Posing reading the book James Dean by George Perry, Suhana captioned the picture as "walked into the room, you know you made my eyes burnn it was like James Dean". It wasn't the book that caught our attention though. It was her phenomenal make-up.
Moving a step ahead from simple and elegant make-up, Suhana opted for a sensual look this time around. Her base was flawless and well-bronzed and her eyes made stunning brown transition shade and glossy golden lids, a look which we are guessing Suhana created herself. The golden dewy eyeshadow was the perfect shade against her beautiful dusky skin colour. Keeping the eyes minimal, she rounded off her eye look with ample coats of mascara and thinly lined waterline and lash line.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Suhana Khan (@suhanakhan2) on
The bronzed dewy base made the contrasting silver highlight the star of the look. Her dewy foundation played a major role in making the highlighter so rich and pop against her skin. She finished the look with rosy bold lips.
She kept her hair messy and wavy tousled at one side giving it a fluffy look. Suhana paired a black spaghetti top and textured grey pants with this look. She accessorised the look with big gold hoops and a golden bracelet which again complimented the look.
Well, all your dusky skin beauties, here is a perfect make-up look for you that is super easy to recreate. We hope you have taken notes. Go make this season glisten with golden eyes.