- just now Mouni Roy Gives Us Glimpse Of Her Quarantine Sunset Days In A Blue Floral Dress
- 5 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kareena Kapoor, Rihanna, Krystle D’Souza And More
- 1 hr ago Mahavir Jayanti 2020: Know About The History And Significance Of This Festival In Detail
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 04 April 2020
- Technology Amazon Planning To Enter Gaming Industry With Two New Online Games
- News Stay home. Save lives. Google Doodle shares tips to fight coronavirus
- Movies Faisal Shaikh On Complaint Against Him For Violating Lockdown Rules: People Are Spreading False News
- Finance Bond Yields End Higher As Participants Worry Over Excess Bond Supply
- Sports For Hardik Pandya there is no rest day, even amidst lockdown
- Automobiles Top-Selling SUVs In India In March 2020: Kia Seltos Continues To Dominate As Hyundai Creta Closes In
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Lakme Fashion Week has become an anticipated event in the world of fashion and beauty. This edition of the event- Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020, saw some amazing collections displayed by the finest in the industry. While we look forward to the gorgeous attires, the beauty lovers among us look keenly at the beauty trends on display.
While all the models on the ramp looked stunning in their exquisite attires and impeccable make-up, there were more than a couple of hairstyles on the ramp that held our attention. Classic, chic, stylish and fun, the hairstyles were refreshing and ones that you would be tempted to try. From curls to straight hair and buns, there was plenty of hair inspiration. Let's take a quick look at the hairstyles seen in Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020.
Almost not ever seen with the onset of wavy and loose curls, ringlet curls charmed on the ramp at the Delhi Vintage Co. show on Day 4 of Lakme Fashion Week. The hairdo went perfectly with the cool-toned, intricated designs being displayed.
Straight Hair With A Slight Pouf
Straight hair is a no-brainer when it comes to a ramp show. A sassy touch was added to the straight and sleek hairdo by giving a slight pouf at the front. This hairdo was a winner at Rara Avis and Verandah shows on Day 4 of the Lakme Fashion Week.
Ponytail With Side Bangs
A classic hairstyle that never fails to impress. Ponytail with bangs was featured at Jajaabor, Mishru and Tahweave shows on Day 3 of Lakme Fashion Week. While the theme of all these shows was different in each case, this stunning hairstyle complimented the attires all the same.
Intricate High Buns
Keeping the make-up golden, neutral and highlighted, Anand Kabra show on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week a hairdo that was stunning and practical. The super high buns made impressive with the intricate using the bright orange ribbon captured all our attention as the models displayed some gorgeous Indo-western attires.
Seen at Sanjuktts Dutta, Varun Chakkilam and Gazal Mishra shows on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week, side bun presented a modern-retro vibe on the ramp. A few of the looks featured a chunky floral hair accessory with the bun while most of them were sleek buns that looked stylish, chic and elegant.