- 1 hr ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 8 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Movies Soorarai Pottru: Suriya Starrer Garners 10 Crore Views On Amazon Prime Video, Check Out The Details Here
- News Congress targets Arvind Kejriwal's govt over state of health services in Delhi
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: All Blacks make shirt tribute before Argentina clash
- Finance Baba Ramdev To Be Added To Ruchi Soya's Board Of Directors
- Automobiles MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets With ISI Mark To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- Technology ZTE Watch Live Smartwatch With 21-Day Battery Goes Official; Features, Price
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Lakme Fashion Week has become an anticipated event in the world of fashion and beauty. This edition of the event- Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020, saw some amazing collections displayed by the finest in the industry. While we look forward to the gorgeous attires, the beauty lovers among us look keenly at the beauty trends on display.
While all the models on the ramp looked stunning in their exquisite attires and impeccable make-up, there were more than a couple of hairstyles on the ramp that held our attention. Classic, chic, stylish and fun, the hairstyles were refreshing and ones that you would be tempted to try. From curls to straight hair and buns, there was plenty of hair inspiration. Let's take a quick look at the hairstyles seen in Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020.
Almost not ever seen with the onset of wavy and loose curls, ringlet curls charmed on the ramp at the Delhi Vintage Co. show on Day 4 of Lakme Fashion Week. The hairdo went perfectly with the cool-toned, intricated designs being displayed.
Straight Hair With A Slight Pouf
Straight hair is a no-brainer when it comes to a ramp show. A sassy touch was added to the straight and sleek hairdo by giving a slight pouf at the front. This hairdo was a winner at Rara Avis and Verandah shows on Day 4 of the Lakme Fashion Week.
Ponytail With Side Bangs
A classic hairstyle that never fails to impress. Ponytail with bangs was featured at Jajaabor, Mishru and Tahweave shows on Day 3 of Lakme Fashion Week. While the theme of all these shows was different in each case, this stunning hairstyle complimented the attires all the same.
Intricate High Buns
Keeping the make-up golden, neutral and highlighted, Anand Kabra show on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week a hairdo that was stunning and practical. The super high buns made impressive with the intricate using the bright orange ribbon captured all our attention as the models displayed some gorgeous Indo-western attires.
Seen at Sanjuktts Dutta, Varun Chakkilam and Gazal Mishra shows on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week, side bun presented a modern-retro vibe on the ramp. A few of the looks featured a chunky floral hair accessory with the bun while most of them were sleek buns that looked stylish, chic and elegant.