- News Happy Father's Day 2021: Date, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, WhatsApp Status From Daughter and Son
- Sports Euro 2020: Croatia 1-1 Czech Republic: Perisic salvages a point after controversial Schick penalty
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Automobiles Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Lakme Fashion Week has become an anticipated event in the world of fashion and beauty. This edition of the event- Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020, saw some amazing collections displayed by the finest in the industry. While we look forward to the gorgeous attires, the beauty lovers among us look keenly at the beauty trends on display.
While all the models on the ramp looked stunning in their exquisite attires and impeccable make-up, there were more than a couple of hairstyles on the ramp that held our attention. Classic, chic, stylish and fun, the hairstyles were refreshing and ones that you would be tempted to try. From curls to straight hair and buns, there was plenty of hair inspiration. Let's take a quick look at the hairstyles seen in Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020.
Almost not ever seen with the onset of wavy and loose curls, ringlet curls charmed on the ramp at the Delhi Vintage Co. show on Day 4 of Lakme Fashion Week. The hairdo went perfectly with the cool-toned, intricated designs being displayed.
Straight Hair With A Slight Pouf
Straight hair is a no-brainer when it comes to a ramp show. A sassy touch was added to the straight and sleek hairdo by giving a slight pouf at the front. This hairdo was a winner at Rara Avis and Verandah shows on Day 4 of the Lakme Fashion Week.
Ponytail With Side Bangs
A classic hairstyle that never fails to impress. Ponytail with bangs was featured at Jajaabor, Mishru and Tahweave shows on Day 3 of Lakme Fashion Week. While the theme of all these shows was different in each case, this stunning hairstyle complimented the attires all the same.
Intricate High Buns
Keeping the make-up golden, neutral and highlighted, Anand Kabra show on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week a hairdo that was stunning and practical. The super high buns made impressive with the intricate using the bright orange ribbon captured all our attention as the models displayed some gorgeous Indo-western attires.
Seen at Sanjuktts Dutta, Varun Chakkilam and Gazal Mishra shows on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week, side bun presented a modern-retro vibe on the ramp. A few of the looks featured a chunky floral hair accessory with the bun while most of them were sleek buns that looked stylish, chic and elegant.