- 48 min ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 2 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 5 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles New 2020 Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- Sports Alexander-Arnold is Premier League's Young Player of the Season
- News Independence Day 2020: Day after testing COVID-19 negative Amit Shah hoists National Flag
- Technology Nokia 5.3 Appears On Official Website; India Launch Imminent?
- Movies Independence Day 2020: Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor And Other Celebs Wish Fans
- Finance 5 Best Ways To Become Financially Independent, This Independence Day
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
The last week on Instagram was about embracing the classic and sticking to the more natural looks. The biggest surprise came from Kangana Ranaut's team that posted never-before-seen her rejected look test from the movie, Judgementall Hai Kya. In a pixie haircut and round nerdy glasses holding a book and a teacup, Kangana looked cute in the look test but we certainly think Kangana's fiery curly hair in the movie suited her character, Bobby Batliwala better.
With the monsoon in full bloom, Ariana Grande added a rainy vibe in her signature make-up look. With a flawless nude make-up and winged eyeliner, she added little white clouds on her eyes just above her lashes. In a white crop top and pants and wearing her signature high ponytail, Ariana looked stunning. Encapsulating her love for fashion and the series Project Runaway, Ananya Panday wrote on Instagram "I've been binge watching Project Runway and I can't get enough of it I've always loved fashion and the show not only gives me that but also adds a flavour of some spicy drama! I got inspired watching the series and decided to style myself What do u guys think?" and styled herself in a neon-yellow dress, orange stilettos and chunky gold necklace with a natural minimalist look with her pink glossy lips popping out.
For Kim Kardashian, it was a long twisted braid with her signature nude make-up while showing off her cute dogs, Sushi and Sake. For those feeling particularly sassy, this was a perfect hairstyle of choice. As for Lady Gaga, to beat the boredom of the quarantine, she did her own make-up and we are impressed. The classic make-up look while not without a flaw, was a pretty good attempt. We especially loved the perfect winged eyeliner and the flirty eyelashes.
On a different note, Sobhita Dhulipala reminded us of the charm that hair scarves can cast. In an obvious throwback picture, sitting on a beach in a white tea and wild hair dancing on the face(courtesy of the beach winds) tied in a beautiful red scarf with a huge smile on her face, Sobhita personified serenity.
In another digital magazine cover(shot via facetime), Athiya Shetty captivated onlookers with the most minimalist make-up, a bun and colourful long earrings. And with particularly creative neon eye make-up, Mrunal Panchal looked as stunning as ever.