- 14 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 20 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
The last week on Instagram was about embracing the classic and sticking to the more natural looks. The biggest surprise came from Kangana Ranaut's team that posted never-before-seen her rejected look test from the movie, Judgementall Hai Kya. In a pixie haircut and round nerdy glasses holding a book and a teacup, Kangana looked cute in the look test but we certainly think Kangana's fiery curly hair in the movie suited her character, Bobby Batliwala better.
With the monsoon in full bloom, Ariana Grande added a rainy vibe in her signature make-up look. With a flawless nude make-up and winged eyeliner, she added little white clouds on her eyes just above her lashes. In a white crop top and pants and wearing her signature high ponytail, Ariana looked stunning. Encapsulating her love for fashion and the series Project Runaway, Ananya Panday wrote on Instagram "I've been binge watching Project Runway and I can't get enough of it I've always loved fashion and the show not only gives me that but also adds a flavour of some spicy drama! I got inspired watching the series and decided to style myself What do u guys think?" and styled herself in a neon-yellow dress, orange stilettos and chunky gold necklace with a natural minimalist look with her pink glossy lips popping out.
For Kim Kardashian, it was a long twisted braid with her signature nude make-up while showing off her cute dogs, Sushi and Sake. For those feeling particularly sassy, this was a perfect hairstyle of choice. As for Lady Gaga, to beat the boredom of the quarantine, she did her own make-up and we are impressed. The classic make-up look while not without a flaw, was a pretty good attempt. We especially loved the perfect winged eyeliner and the flirty eyelashes.
On a different note, Sobhita Dhulipala reminded us of the charm that hair scarves can cast. In an obvious throwback picture, sitting on a beach in a white tea and wild hair dancing on the face(courtesy of the beach winds) tied in a beautiful red scarf with a huge smile on her face, Sobhita personified serenity.
In another digital magazine cover(shot via facetime), Athiya Shetty captivated onlookers with the most minimalist make-up, a bun and colourful long earrings. And with particularly creative neon eye make-up, Mrunal Panchal looked as stunning as ever.