- 16 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 17 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 19 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 22 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- Movies Vaadivaasal: Here Is A Major Update On The Suriya-Vetrimaaran Project!
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Beachy soft waves are a great style to flaunt. Leave your hair open, go for a ponytail or choose to do a half-updo, waves add texture and bounce to the hair that can make any hairstyle stand out. But, not all of us are lucky to have naturally wavy hair.
We go for heat-styling to get soft and bouncy waves that look chic and stylish. However, exposing your hair to heat every day is not really good for your hair. Frequent exposure to the heat can leave your hair dry, dull and limp. Not exactly the look you were intending for, right? Besides, who has the time in the rushed morning hours to style the hair every day!
How about waking up with soft waves and that too without putting any heat? Overnight soft waves might sound too good to be true but it can be done easily. It saves you tons of time in the morning and prevents the need for using any heat-styling products.
If you want to know how to do that, we have the perfect hack for you to get overnight curls. Here we go!
Overnight Soft Waves- The Doughnut Method
What you need
- Hair doughnut
- Spray bottle
- Bobby pins(optional)
Steps To Follow
Step 1: Pour some water in the spray bottle and use it to dampen your hair.
Step 2: Gather all of your hair in a high ponytail on top of your head.
Step 3: Place the doughnut at the base of your ponytail and separate your hair into two sections.
Step 4: Now, you need to work section-wise. Take any section of your hair, spray some more water on the hair and start to wrap the hair on the doughnut. When the section is completely wrapped on the doughnut, use a bobby pin if you need to secure the end.
Also Read: 10 Easy And Fun Hairstyles For Schoolgirls
Step 5: Repeat the process with the other section. By this time, all of your hair should be completely wrapped around the doughnut. Sleep on this hairstyle.
Step 6: In the morning, gently pull the doughnut upwards to unwrap your hair. You will have soft and stunning waves by the end of it. Run your fingers through your hair to make the waves look more natural.