- 1 hr ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 1 hr ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 21 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- News The Resistence Front gets another name as systematic targeting of Kashmiri Pandits continue
- Movies Kushi First Look Out: Vijay Deverakonda, Samantha's Romantic Comedy To Release On December 23, 2022
- Technology This Algae-Powered Microprocessor System Can Replace Batteries
- Finance With Over 44% SIP Returns, This Moderate Risky Hybrid Is Good For Investment: CRISIL Rated
- Automobiles Top 10 Cars Sold In India In April 2022 - Maruti Continues To Dominate
- Sports IPL 2022: PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
Owing to lockdown, everything is at halt. While visiting salons have become like a dream come true for all of us now, but on a positive note, let's admit it has also given us enough time to pamper ourselves at home. Over the past one year and a half, we all have been taking the matter of self-care into our own hands, be it trimming our hair or giving ourselves a flawless at-home manicure. Many beauty enthusiasts, nail-artists and nail-addicts have spent lockdown perfecting their skills and nailing some amazing nail art trends. And why not? After all, it's the best time to experiment and improve our skills, right? So, for all those of you who love nail art, we have come up with 5 coolest and unique designs, which you can try during the lockdown. Take a look.
1. The Emoticon Nail Art
Emoticon nail art is one of the trendiest designs you can try. The design is all about designing different emojis or cute and funny facial expression on each nail. To get the similar design, first paint your nails well with different eye-popping colours. Allow it to dry and then using black nail art pen, draw the emoticons on each nail, according to your preference.
2. The Pink And White Swirl Stripes
Pink is among the favourite colours for most of us. And hey, if it's yours, you got to flaunt it in the best way. The swirl stripes look fancy, cool, and attractive. To get the look, first paint your nails with a pastel pink nail enamel. Once it gets dry, pick two different and darker shades of pink and with the help of a pen, create the swirl stripes, close to each other. Create another swirl stripe with white colour. To get the shimmering accents, apply glitter and then apply a coat of transparent nail polish to get the finishing look.
3. The Neon Cow Print
Neon colours will never go out of trend. In fact, they are much in talk these days. If bright neon colours aren't eye catching, we don't know what is! Many of us have actually tried out the trend by painting the nails with different neon colours. So, now, it's time to up the game. Apply the colour only to the top half part of your nails and then coat it with cow print and it's sure to steal the attention.
4. The Nature-Inspired Art
Nail art is a great way to express your emotions, feelings, and your love for anything. Many love to paint their nails with different designs to express themselves. If you are a nature-lover, there are many different ways to flaunt your love for nature through different designs. One can draw rainbow, clouds, trees, flowers, grass, and other designs to show their love for nature.
5. Penguin-Shaped Nail Art
Just like for nature-lovers, there are a plenty of options to show their love through different intricate designs. For example, if you have great art skills and love penguins, the penguin-shaped nail art is the best design to flaunt. Else, it's better to see some tutorials before experimenting with this nail art. You can also opt for other birds or animals, according to your wish and preference.
So, what do you think about these nail art designs? Which one would you like to try out? Let us know that in the comment section.
- women fashionGigi Hadid Adds A Cool Twist To Her Look With Bubble Braids But Her Colourful Nail Art Steals The Show
- make up tips5 Major Beauty Lessons To Take From Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Feed
- women fashionLove Playing With Colours? These 7 Multicolour Nail Art Designs Will Get You Covered This Summer!
- men fashionSahil Salathia Makes Huge Statement With His Cool Nail Art And Sets Major Trend For The Men In The Town
- hair careGiorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- women fashionNegative Space Nails Is The Biggest Nail Trend Right Now! Have You Tried It Yet?
- women fashionCelebrate Pride Month With These Stunning Rainbow Nail Art Designs
- women fashion6 Stunning Nail Art Designs To Beat The Monsoon Blues
- women fashionQuarantine Challenge- Day 3 - Nail Art For The Beginners
- women fashionKylie Jenner Has The Best Idea For The Days You Can’t Decide Which Nail Colour To Go For
- women fashion8 Fabulous Winter Nail Art Designs For A Trendy Manicure
- make up tipsKylie Jenner Brings Back The Trend Of Drip Nail Art