- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 6 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 9 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 10 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Finance Income Tax Dept. Extends ITR Filing Deadline To Nov 30 For Fy 20
- Movies Kangana Ranaut’s Team Picks On Taapsee Pannu; Says She Gets Awards For Attacking Kangana
- News 5 July 2020 Lunar Eclipse: Time, duration, visibility from India
- Technology Beware Of Fake TikTok Pro App; It Could Be Spyware Or Malware
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for Austrian Grand Prix
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Kangana Ranaut has shown diversity not only in the choice of her movies but also in her beauty and fashion sensibility. The curly hair beauty does not hold back when it comes to styling her hair. Apart from proudly flaunting her beautiful curls, Kangana Ranaut has taken our breaths away with some unusual and stunning hairstyles. Kangana's hairstyles have been a huge part of her larger-than-life persona. It adds an unmatched raw passion to her look. Whether it's an uncanny bun or the retro updos Kangana seems to look, she owns each one of her hairstyles.
Here are the most amazing hairstyles of Kangana that left a mark on our minds. Take a look!
The Pouffy Curls
Kangana never shies away from showing off her beautiful curls. While we have seen many versions of the curly ponytail, never has this simple a hairstyle looked so stunning. The long front bangs play a major role in making this look a success. All you need to do is through your front bangs at the side creating a pouffe and tying the rest of your hair in a ponytail and voila you have the perfect pouffy curly hair.
The Greek Princess
There is perhaps a girl that isn't excited by the sheer beauty of Greek hairstyles. The intricately woven braids and the mysterious curls have a charm too difficult to resist. But, this dreamy hairstyle isn't easy to create. Kangana has found the perfect middle ground for all of us. Weave your hair in a braid one side and take it over to the other side creating a braided hairband while curling the rest of your hair in loose waves gives you the most practical version of a Greek hairdo.
The Sleek Bun
This sleek bun is simple and sassy, and perfect for the greasy hair days. The sleek and tight bun at top of your head adds a ‘boss-lady' vibe to your look. To create this look, tie your hair in a super high ponytail, twist it and wrap it in a tight bun. Use a hair spray to tame all the baby hair.
The Retro Curls
We have always loved Kangana's retro look, especially ones with short hair. We have this misconception that short hair does not have enough styling options. Here you can see how adding a few curls and a retro wave at the front can instantly lift your look.
The High And Mighty
Buns are great. They are stylish and practical. But, aren't you bored of carrying the regular bun all the time? Jazz up your bun with this high and mighty version by Kangana. It is all that you need to make an everlasting impression.
The Sassy Diva
When in doubt, go for this sleek ponytail hairstyle. Kangana has looked impeccable on many occasion with this hairstyle. It requires minimal efforts to create but catch everyone's attention in an instant. All you need to do is straighten your hair, create a deep side parting and tie your hair in a low ponytail.