- 37 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is safe to say that Halloween 2019 has been quite dramatic and creative. The occasion of Halloween puts us in spooky vibes and everyone loves to dress up on this occasion. And our favourite celebs are no different. Like every year, this year also witnessed some OTT, dramatic and stunning looks from the Hollywood celebrities on Halloween.
From Heidi Klum's 13-hour transformation to Khloe Kardashian's Cruella look, this Halloween was lit with some creative and unique ideas. And today, we bring to you the 4 best beauty looks from Halloween 2019. Take a look!
1. Heidi Klum
Halloween makes us take on extreme transformation sometimes and this is what Heidi Klum 2019 Halloween look was. Reportedly, it took 13 hours to create this magnetic and magnificent look for Halloween. Evidently inspired by alien and creepy creatures, this look entailed a lot of prosthetics and paints. With veins protruding from all over her body combined with a few robotic instruments, this look of Heidi’s definitely deserves the top spot for Halloween costume this year.
2. Camila Cabello
La Catrina was the avatar that the stunning performer Camila Cabello took for Halloween this year. Bewitching green and black smokey eyes, orange design over the eyebrows and the intensely sculpted cheekbones were the main elements of the look. The tip of the nose painted black and lips stained in black and red lip shades added the oomph factor to the look. This was a stunning look that you should definitely mark to try next Halloween.
3. Lady Gaga
A dramatic pink unicorn was the look Lady Gaga choose this year for Halloween. Gaga is famous for experimenting with her looks and Halloween is the perfect occasion to try various looks. The extended eye make-up to create the illusion of dramatic wide eyes was our favourite part of the look. The eyebrows created from false eyelashes was a smart choice as well and my oh my those stunning pink tresses just made the look all the more magical. She accessorised the look with a pink unicorn horn hairband that pulled the whole look together.
4. Khloe Kardashian
Okay, folks! We had to talk about the adorable 101 Dalmatians Cruella Devil look of Khloe Kardashian. Khloe went for a very basic and nude make-up look with the exception of that gorgeous white eye look. What made this look special was the beautiful polka dot bob-cut wig that was accentuated by the large black hat.
This look was a great example of how you can create a whole theme using make-up and accessories to charm everyone at Halloween.