- 42 min ago 11 Safe And Effective Home Remedies To Remove Earwax
- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kiara Advani And Other B-Town Divas Make Fashionable Splash In One-Shoulder Gowns
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 May 2020
- 15 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- Movies Surbhi Jyoti Celebrates Her Birthday At Home; Naagin Friends Pearl V Puri, Anita & Others Wish Her
- Sports Football Leagues return dates across Europe post coronavirus break
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- News After speaking with Shah, Goa CM hints, lockdown may be extended by 15 days
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Camera Review: Is 108MP Quad-Lens Camera Worth The Hype?
- Finance RBI Imposes Fines On 3 Banks For Violation Of Rules
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
After the amazing kick-start of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2020 in style by Janhvi Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal, the first show of the season- The Gen Next Show- showed us that it is not the most-anticipated fashion festival of the nation for nothing. The Gen Next show presented by INIFD was not only displayed some wonderful attires but also set some distinct beauty trends. But, what else can we expect? When was the last time Gen Next show disappointed us?
The artist mainly played with the hair of the models gracing the ramp. From hair colours to hairstyles, the show got everything to get a hair lover excited. So, here's a look at the prominent beauty trends seen during the show.
Trendy Hair Colours
Pastel hair colours seemed to be the theme for the first batch of the show. The model wore hair in yellow, pink and grey shades with some funky retro hairstyles. We are guessing those wore wigs but nevertheless made the look interesting.
Dramatic Eye Make-up
Now here was an eye make-up you could not have missed. Silver and black shades of eyeshadow were used to create dark patches on both the eyes. The theme of the second batch was dark and cool-toned. Silver elements were also used in the clothing of the models and the eye make-up seemed to be inspired by that.
Multiple Thin Braids
Braids ruled the ramp at the first show of Lakme Fashion Week. A look that is modern and retro is a series of thin braids at the back. At the front, the braids were almost used as a headband and then were pulled at the back into a ponytail. These were then separated at the back and made into multiple thin braids, one of which was placed over the shoulders.
Lastly, we had the fun roller buns. If you remember, this was a huge trend back in the day. It feels good to see it again. The look was almost like boxer buns with the hair separated into various boxes and each section of hair then rolled into small buns.
So, how did you like these trends? Did these inspire you to play with your hair colour or hairstyles? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.