- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Amrita Rao made a red carpet appearance after a long break. Although the actress is missing from the big screen, she is updated with the latest fashion trends and her appearance at the screening of Guddu Rangeela was bright!
Amrita Rao was at the premiere of Guddu Rangeela in Mumbai and for the evening look, she opted for a comfy dhoti pants. Ms. Rao was seen wearing a blue embellished kurti along with sheer dhoti pants from Aneehka by Anika Churiwala.
The actress wore a dark blue silk sleeveless top which featured a gold zipper. The plain blue top also had golden embellishments on parts of it which looked enticing.
Amrita Rao wore this almost crop top with sheer black dhoti pants. She accessorised this evening look with golden accessories which blended well with the embellishments on the top.
The actress wore a long Nepra by Neha Goel gold dangling earrings and carried a Niche by Nishita Agarwal clutch. She completed the look with golden pumps.
As the dress was loud, Amrita Rao opted for an almost tied hairdo. her soft curls were pinned on the side and she kept the makeup minimal with rose blush and light pink gloss.