- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Most Bollywood celebrities are opting for black this season. From Sonakshi Sinha at her 'Tevar' promotions to Karisma Kapoor at her latest events, black is the most preferred colour this winter. The latest diva to join the list is Amrita Rao.
Attending a press conference, Amrita wore a stunning ensemble from designer Mayyur Girotra. The dress on this beauty grabbed a lot of attention leaving her blush uncontrollably. Amrita Rao looked sensationally hot in a number from designer Mayyur Girotra. The colour combination of her ensemble was bright and vibrant, making her look a stunner the entire evening.
Pairing up gold with black, she wore a beautiful peplum jacket with high collar and zardosi embroidered velvet pants. The light shimmer on the pants was a sight to see and thus, it made her look appealing when she stood under the lights. On the other hand, the golden peplum jacket was a killer appearance. We have not seen something like this in quite some time.
It hid her curves but she still looked as sexy as ever at the press conference for Satyagraha's television premiere. When we took a close look at Amrita Rao, we fell in love with the design on the collar of her jacket. Though it was a mismatch, it went perfectly well with her velvet dhoti pants and the print.
Amrita Rao completed this ensemble with a ponytail featuring a light fringe puff and black pumps. Her cheeks were gleaming with makeup. She wore small studs that matched the pattern on her velvet pants. Amrita Rao wrapped up her look with a golden purse. This added more beauty to her entire look at the press conference for Satyagraha's television premiere.