- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The pregnant Genelia D'souza looks stunning on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. What we loved most about the style she was wearing is the way she tried to cover her little so called baby bump.
To many, who are unaware of the pregnant Genelia D'souza, she looked more than amazing on the red carpet in the gown she was wearing. As soon as she stepped on the red carpet, there were a million eyes on her. Not only she was dressed to kill, she was alone on the red carpet too and Oh boy! She pulled it off perfectly.
On the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014, the pregnant Genelia D'souza looked bright and beautiful. The colours of her gown made her stand out to be the most perfect looking lady on the red carpet!
The royal colour the actress was wearing was a perfect combination to go with the maroon shawl she carried gracefully in her arms. Her nude makeup and her soft curls were rolled into a messy bun hairstyle making her look all the more attractive.
All in all, Boldsky loved what the pregnant Genelia D'souza was wearing on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. To us, she looked just about perfect, what do you think? Did she cover her baby bump in style?