- Technology Motorola One Macro Could Be Another Android One Handset From Motorola
- Sports Kapil Dev to head the three-member panel to pick India head coach
- News With just 101 in a 209 member House, why Karnataka Govt stares at a collapse
- Finance Air India Increases Baggage Limit For Passengers Flying To The UAE
- Movies Radhika Pandit Doesn’t Like When Yash Interferes In her Acting; Says ‘Remember I Too Can Act’
- Automobiles UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
At the 'Fugly' screening in Mumbai, two of the hottest Bollywood celebrities we spotted was Sonam Kapoor and Sridevi. Both of these divas were dressed to impress and had the audience and their fans spellbound at the special screening. Sonam Kapoor who loves to play with colours was seen in a monochrome look at the 'Fugly' screening. Sridevi looked casual in a complete jeans' attire.
Sonam Kapoor at the 'Fugly' screening seemed to be the talk of the town. Wearing a Shehla Khan white blouse with her high waist Elizabeth and James trousers, she gave us a stunning impression. You certainly must have a figure like hers to carry off a pair of black trousers Sonam Kapoor wore at 'Fugly' screening. For More Pics
Sonam Kapoor in this monochrome colours was styled to perfection. The high waist pants she wore clenched her slim waist that made her look all the more gorgeous. Her milky long sleeve Shehla Khan blouse had an interesting flare tie which hung at the neckline subtly, complementing the white lace at her chest.
This look of Sonam Kapoor's at the Fugly screening was paired up with Dolce & Gabbana cheetah pumps which added oopmh to her style. This monochrome look at the Fugly special screening was completed with a Celine black handbag.
Sridevi, on the other hand, looked spectacular. The legendary actress Sridevi was seen in a complete jeans' look at the 'Fugly' special screening. The Balmain long sleeve patterned shirt had extra silver studs on the pockets and it made her dazzle at the special screening.
With this Balmain look, she opted for minimal makeup and brightened things up with cherry red lips. She left her hair push back and carried a beige enormous handbag which matched her beige peep toes.
At the Fugly screening, which actress do you think looked hotter - Sonam Kapoor in monochrome colours or Sridevi in Balmain?