At the 'Fugly' screening in Mumbai, two of the hottest Bollywood celebrities we spotted was Sonam Kapoor and Sridevi. Both of these divas were dressed to impress and had the audience and their fans spellbound at the special screening. Sonam Kapoor who loves to play with colours was seen in a monochrome look at the 'Fugly' screening. Sridevi looked casual in a complete jeans' attire.
Sonam Kapoor at the 'Fugly' screening seemed to be the talk of the town. Wearing a Shehla Khan white blouse with her high waist Elizabeth and James trousers, she gave us a stunning impression. You certainly must have a figure like hers to carry off a pair of black trousers Sonam Kapoor wore at 'Fugly' screening. For More Pics
Sonam Kapoor in this monochrome colours was styled to perfection. The high waist pants she wore clenched her slim waist that made her look all the more gorgeous. Her milky long sleeve Shehla Khan blouse had an interesting flare tie which hung at the neckline subtly, complementing the white lace at her chest.
This look of Sonam Kapoor's at the Fugly screening was paired up with Dolce & Gabbana cheetah pumps which added oopmh to her style. This monochrome look at the Fugly special screening was completed with a Celine black handbag.
Sridevi, on the other hand, looked spectacular. The legendary actress Sridevi was seen in a complete jeans' look at the 'Fugly' special screening. The Balmain long sleeve patterned shirt had extra silver studs on the pockets and it made her dazzle at the special screening.
With this Balmain look, she opted for minimal makeup and brightened things up with cherry red lips. She left her hair push back and carried a beige enormous handbag which matched her beige peep toes.
At the Fugly screening, which actress do you think looked hotter - Sonam Kapoor in monochrome colours or Sridevi in Balmain?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception