- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sonam Kapoor is doing the skirt style these days. The style icon has started doing the promotions of her upcoming film, Bewakoofian. From the very first day of promotions, Sonam Kapoor is wearing quite some chic skirts. Long knee length Eshaani Jayaswal milkmaid skirt to printed Dolce and Gabbana skirt, Sonam is trying different girly looks.
Recently we saw Sonam Kapoor in two appearances. First Sonam was spotted in a printed Dolce and Gabbana skirt which was worn with a printed top. Later we saw the actress in a floral printed skirt and crop top.
Sonam Kapoor wore a floral printed Nishka Lulla high waist midi skirt. The blue coloured knee length skirt had colourful floral and polka dot print on it. Sonam Kapoor wore the printed midi skirt with a matching crop top by Nishka Lulla. The high neck crop top also had floral and polka dot print like the skirt.
Sonam Kapoor wore the outfit with a black three-quarter H&M jacket. Sonam accessorised the look with filigree Isharya jewels. Sonam wore golden loop earrings, bracelet like golden watch, golden handcuff and a huge ring. Sonam completed the look with blue Loubs.
Sonam Kapoor kept the chic look simple with minimal makeup. Light makeup, glossy pink lips and puffed up ponytail looked perfect with this classy look. Sonam was styled by Dubai based fashion stylist Benn Robinson who is also known as Moi.
Sonam has been known for her impeccable style. The fashionista has always found some affection towards vintage fashion. That is why, the actress keeps experimenting by trying some vintage inspired outfits. Her new fetish towards skirts is looking nice, and seems like the trendsetter is going to bring the retro fashion back!