- Sports Pakistan recall Umar Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad for uncertain Lanka series
- Movies Aamir Khan Pens A Heartfelt Note To The Sky Is Pink Team; Says He Cannot Wait To Watch The Movie!
- News Maharashtra polls: Congress-NCP announce seat-sharing pact, to contest 125 seats each
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Chanel pulled of a bizarre stunt at the Paris Fashion Week 2014. The Parisian brand actually staged a scene from a supermarket on the ramp. The theme of their collection was ‘grocery store'.
The models were dressed in a way appropriate for going grocery shopping and the stage had the sets of a supermarket. And making hot entry in this strange situation was the musical star, Rihanna. In a purple dress, Rihanna looked nothing short of stunning at the Chanel Fall 2014 collection display.
Rihanna's purple crop dress was a Chanel creation. She rocked the casual look by wearing the monochrome dress with a pair of sneakers from Chanel. She also made her ensemble cool by adding a fan belt from the same brand. All in all, this Chanel look for Rihanna worked wonders. Although the Chanel stage appearance of the super market was totally strange, but Rihanna looked her part with class and oomph. She was even seen sitting in a trolley pushed by other Chanel models.
Rihanna carried a long fringes hairstyle with this look. Her hair was black in colour for this event and she had short fringes falling over her forehead that looked really adorable. Rihanna's makeup was totally impeccable at the Paris Fashion week event. She wore mauve coloured lipstick and had her eyes highlighted with white eyeliner. We love Rihanna's mauve pout that matched the purple of her cropped dress like magic.
But the best part about this entire ensemble was the spiral pearl bracelet that Rihanna was wearing. This dramatic bracelet is from Chanel's Spring 2014 Collection. The large bracelet gave the ultimate edge to the look. Rihanna also wore small pearl studs in her ears to match her bracelet. And the icing on the cake was the pair of goggles that the rockstar chose to wear. The purple streaked sunglasses from Chanel made a perfect ten for her ‘grocery store' theme ramp walk.
The other celebrities present for this event were Keira Knightley, Cara Delevigne and Joan Smalls.