- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora Exudes Eco-Friendly Vibes In Her Nature-Inspired Printed Maxi Dress; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 January 2021
- 17 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 18 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- News Farmers' Protest: Sonia Gandhi slams Centre for showing insensitivity on farmers' issue
- Finance 6 Tips To Get A Bank Locker Instantly
- Sports R Ashwin, Washington Sundar return home after stunning series win in Australia
- Movies Salaar: Prabhas To Lock Horns With THIS Tamil Actor In The Prashanth Neel Directorial?
- Technology Minecraft Earth Servers Shutting In June 2021: What Does It Mean For Minecraft Enthusiasts?
- Automobiles 2021 KTM 890 Duke Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021: Varsha Gaikwad Announces Class 10th SSC And Class 12th HSC Exam Dates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
One of the Indian designers who made heads turn at the Lakme Fashion Summer Resort Week 2014 was none other than Nishka Lulla. The designer showcased a lot of her new colours one can wear this hot season.
The models who walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014, caught the audience off guard as they wore skimpy bikinis and see through garments. Nishka Lulla's designs for the summer are sure to make history.
We loved her latest summer collection 2014 and think you will fall in love with it as well. Take a look at Nishka Lulla's awesome summer array of work at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014.
This summer outfit of Nishka Lulla's was indeed something all beautiful women would want to wear for the season.
A simple and bright colour to match the season. It is one of the designer best wear at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014.
Floral patterns always blow our minds. This sobre colour was a fashion stealer on the ramp at the LFW 2014.
A little tummy show is what we needed to see at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014. The knot at the waist was a catcher.
It caught a lot of attention at the LFW 2014. This nude shade of Nishka Lulla's summer collection seemed neutral and beautiful.
There is something about this colour which caught us off-guard at the LFW 2014. We think this is the new colour for summer, what do you feel?
On the ramp, there has to be a little dazzle to set the spirits high. This golden dress was a little revealing since it had a plunging neckline.
If you love the colour, then this kind of attire will surely appeal you. It was one of the best in Nishka Lulla's collection at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014.
The Designer Walks The Ramp
The designer, Niskha Lulla graced the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014 with her witty looks and a model on her side.
Nishka Lulla With Her Designs
There is something unique and beautiful about Nishka Lulla's designs. The designer herself, wore a combination of colours and floral prints!