- 10 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Sports Cricket Australia to appoint 'mental health and wellbeing' expert
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- News 80 Metro Rail workers test positive, shifted to COVID centre
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Duchess of Cambridge never fails to stun the fashion watchers. She is totally chic in her choices every single time. Recently, Kate Middleton had to do a bit of party-hopping on a single day. Kate Middleton was seen in two dresses in quick succession. First, she was at the Maritime Museum in London. Kate Middleton was in a white dress here. Then, she attended Prince Philip's 93rd birthday party at the Buckingham Palace. Here, Kate Middleton was in an Alexander Mcqueen.
Kate Middleton's white dress is being called the 'nautical vision dress'. This white dress has a black border and a stitched-in black belt. This is one of the dresses Kate Middleton has picked up from high street and it will become a rage in no time. The other dress we saw Kate Middleton was a golden Alexander Mcqueen. Kate Middleton wore this dress at Prince Philip's birthday party. Staying true to her motto of recycling, Kate Middleton has repeated this dress from the past.
We like the second look better of course but that has nothing to do with the brand name of the dress. It is the fascinator hat that makes the golden coloured dress stand out. Kate Middleton has tried a lovely half updo with the fascinator and we thing it is totally cool.
Take a closer look at Kate Middleton's two new dresses as the busy Duchess goes party-hopping.
In Nautical Dress
Kate Middleton's white dress that she picked from the high street is being called the nautical vision dress. May be it is just because she wore it at the Maritime Museum in London.
Diamond n Sapphire Jewellery
Kate Middleton was wearing earrings that had sapphire studded with diamonds around it. She also wore a gold chain with matching pendant.
This black clutch goes perfectly with the white dress that had a black border. That clutch is substantially larger than the mini-clutches she usually carries.
Black High Heel Pumps
There was but one way to complete this ensemble and that had to be with black high heel pumps.
Gold Coloured Dress
Kate Middleton was in an Alexander Mcqueen dress that was golden in colour. It was repeated from one of her previous wardrobe choices.
What was the most amazing part about this look is the partially raised hairdo and the lovely beige fascinator hat Kate Middleton wore with it.
Pearl Drop Earrings
Kate Middleton wore this pearl earrings with her golden Alexander Mcqueen dress. You can say they looked perfect to the 'T'.
The simple matte gold clutch that Kate Middleton is carrying is a perfect match with her dress. Sometimes we feel, Kate Middleton matches her dresses way too much. She can actually go for a bit of mix and match to add some colour to this monochrome ensemble.
The patent high heel pumps are back. These pumps look white from a distance but we are sure they are golden coloured in real.