- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When it comes to Alia Bhatt and her sense of style, there is always something very diverse. At the recent movie launch of 2 States, Alia Bhatt wore a top which looked more or less like a chess board game. Though, this was expected of her, we were quite surprised that the young actress actually pulled this look quite stylishly.
At the movie trailer launch of 2 States, Alia Bhatt caught a lot of attention. She accompanied her co-star, Arjun Kapoor, who looked dapper too in a formal style. The lady beside him, Alia Bhatt wore an attire by designer Payal Singhal looked beautiful and sassy. The chess top which was stunningly absurd to us made her look all the more cute.
To go along with this chess top, the beauty wore a black long skirt which was the right opt to suit the event, which was the trailer launch of her movie, 2 States.
Although we did not fancy the Payal Singhal attire Alia Bhatt wore to the 2 States movie trailer launch, we did like the colour of the cut out top she wore. The chess top was indeed out of the box and looked exquisite on her. FIND OUT WHAT ALIA BHATT WORE IN BERLIN?
To make this look of hers all the more perfect, she opted for black thong sandals which we thought should have been replaced with black pumps instead, as it would have made this look of hers all the more better.
With the Payal Singhal attire, Alia Bhatt wore to the 2 States movie trailer launch in Mumbai, she accessorised to a minimum. What seems to be, the earrings which the actress was seen with looked blue and beautiful on her ears. It glittered all through the evening, just like the smile on her face.
The actress finished her look with abstemious makeup to go along with the chess top by designer Payal Singhal. Cherry matte lipstick and a pink blush enhanced her cheek bones making her look like a stunner next to her co-star at the 2 States movie trailer launch in Mumbai.
Alia Bhatt, all in all looked drop dead gorgeous, even though we expected to see her in something much more bright, beautiful and vibrant!