- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran To Play The Lead Role In Andhadhun Malayalam Remake?
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Neck styles to look slimmer:
Halter neck: It is sporty, cool and stylish. Halter neck when worn with low waist jeans can make your neck and chest look long and thin.
V neck: This is deep and is one of the reasons why you look slimmer in such dresses. This neck style gives the illusion of long and thin neck. Also the breast size doesn't look much heavy. You can wear V neck tops instead of round necks which covers your neck and make you look heavy.
Boat neck: Sleeveless or cap sleeve tops in boat neck are ideal neck styles to look slimmer. Boat neck tops enhances the breast size and make you look well shaped. Avoid full or three-quarter boat neck.
Scoop Neck: This oldies fashion is back! You can easily wear scoop neck style to look thin. To get the slimmer look, wear low neck scoop tops which are not tight-fitting. Cap sleeves scoop tops are best to look stylish and thin!
These neck styles make you look thin and perfect. Women with heavy breast size or upper body should avoid round or collar neck tops as they make you look more heavy.