- 1 hr ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 16 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- News What is Banking Regulation Amendment Bill, 2020: What it means for banks and customers?
- Movies Sonu Sood Reacts To Being Called A 'FRAUD' As Many Tweets Asking For Actor's Help Are Missing!
- Technology LG K71 With Built-In Stylus Pen Goes Official: What In It For You?
- Automobiles Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- Sports Devdutt Padikkal story: 'You are in the playing XI' When Virat Kohli left young RCB batsman nervous
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Monsoon Wedding Trends Tips For Women:
1. Wedding Dress - A wedding cannot be called a perfect wedding without a proper bridal dress. Donning a white colored dress is now an old fashion, and also, not a very apt choice for the monsoon season. The traditional color White symbolised purity and innocence in the bride and wearing lengthy lehengas and gowns was common during olden days. But now, it is time to get practical with colors and styles as these kind of colors are extremely difficult to handle in the damp season. It is best to go for the maroons, dark blues amd greens with fabrics like satin as even a rain droplet or dirt can be easily wiped off. It also a better idea to choose the nature colors (monsoon season colors) like the blues, greys and marves.
2. Hairstyle - It is best to let the hair loose as the climate isn't windy and wouldn't tangle hair. Frizzy hairs can be strightened and straight hairs can be blow dried. The looks are simple but always ranks as number one in the list of monsoon wedding trends. Soft curls will add to the look. Fresh orchids or lilies can also accessorise your hair naturally.
3. Make Up - Always go for waterproof cosmetics, specially the eye make up. Never overdo when it comes to make up, keep it simple. Avoid foundation, instead try calamine creams. A matte compact and light gloss should complete the look. Instead of frequent facials, one can even go for chemical peels as there is no sun (months before the wedding).
4. Jewellery - Nothing like diamonds that look more dazzling than the rain drops in the season. It best to select the monsoon collections of shiny diamonds or platinum jewellery. Sparkling pearls and kundan jewellery are also in trend this season.
5. Footwear - Going for bare foot sandals isn't a bad idea. One can even show-off platforms or heels like vintage, strappy, floral embellished etc.
6. Things That Come In Handy: Try persuading your family members and guests to carry colorful umbrellas for the gloomy evening.
These monsoon wedding trends are practical and aren't just like these tips. The tips are jotted down in points so that they can be easily remembered and shared with those who are unaware.