- 14 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Monsoon Wedding Trends Tips For Women:
1. Wedding Dress - A wedding cannot be called a perfect wedding without a proper bridal dress. Donning a white colored dress is now an old fashion, and also, not a very apt choice for the monsoon season. The traditional color White symbolised purity and innocence in the bride and wearing lengthy lehengas and gowns was common during olden days. But now, it is time to get practical with colors and styles as these kind of colors are extremely difficult to handle in the damp season. It is best to go for the maroons, dark blues amd greens with fabrics like satin as even a rain droplet or dirt can be easily wiped off. It also a better idea to choose the nature colors (monsoon season colors) like the blues, greys and marves.
2. Hairstyle - It is best to let the hair loose as the climate isn't windy and wouldn't tangle hair. Frizzy hairs can be strightened and straight hairs can be blow dried. The looks are simple but always ranks as number one in the list of monsoon wedding trends. Soft curls will add to the look. Fresh orchids or lilies can also accessorise your hair naturally.
3. Make Up - Always go for waterproof cosmetics, specially the eye make up. Never overdo when it comes to make up, keep it simple. Avoid foundation, instead try calamine creams. A matte compact and light gloss should complete the look. Instead of frequent facials, one can even go for chemical peels as there is no sun (months before the wedding).
4. Jewellery - Nothing like diamonds that look more dazzling than the rain drops in the season. It best to select the monsoon collections of shiny diamonds or platinum jewellery. Sparkling pearls and kundan jewellery are also in trend this season.
5. Footwear - Going for bare foot sandals isn't a bad idea. One can even show-off platforms or heels like vintage, strappy, floral embellished etc.
6. Things That Come In Handy: Try persuading your family members and guests to carry colorful umbrellas for the gloomy evening.
These monsoon wedding trends are practical and aren't just like these tips. The tips are jotted down in points so that they can be easily remembered and shared with those who are unaware.