- Movies Shaktimaan To Return To TV; Fans Super Excited As Mukesh Khanna Confirms Sequel
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Chromebook With 13.3-inch 4K Display Releasing On April 6
- Sports New Olympic date likely 'this week', say Tokyo 2020 organisers
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Finance S&P Cuts India's FY 21 Growth Forecast From 5.2% To 3.5%
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
India is rich in culture and diversity and festivals is one of the broad aspects which makes our country proud. Here, in India, this Holi festival is celebrated in grandeur by all ages and mostly all religions.
There are a number of parties to attend and to every occasion you will see a vast fashion trend following this Indian festival of colors, so here are a few ideas on Holi fashion.
For the joy of the color festival, Holi, here are the best clothes and colors to wear for the occasion.
1.Going according to tradition, white is the color for the Holi festival. The main reason behind this important color , white, is that it helps you see the beautiful colors on you. Darker colors however do not show, so avoid black! The best fashion trends on clothes is to wear on a white kurtas with blue jeans. Most people find themselves comfortable in wearing a full white attire with colorful accessories to go along with it.
2.This Holi festival , you can opt for light shade colors like that of lemon, light blues and greens. For fashion trends on clothes regarding this Indian festival of colors, try out the leading fashion stores available near you. The Holi fashion line has come out which looks enticing and worth the price.
3.Indian celebrities have made a huge difference regarding this Indian festival of colors. In most of the Indian movies, you would see actresses wearing on pastel colors, backless blouses rather than wearing on no skin clothes and dashing colors! For most teenagers, they want to look saucy on this Holi festival and times have changed where tradition takes over fashion.
The most important fashion trends on Holi Fashion for this Indian festival of colors, is wearing on something which is comfortable!