- 11 min ago The New Emoji Makeup Challenge Takes Internet By Storm; Netizens Create Stunning Looks And Give Goosebumps!
- 3 hrs ago How To Use Period Underwear: Safe Option Replacing Pads And Tampons During Menstruation
- 3 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Makes Denim On Denim Look Super Stylish With Her Jacket And Jumpsuit Combo
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shraddha Kapoor: Best Ethnic Looks Of The Actress In Lehenga, Skirt Set And Saree
- Technology Here’s Why Amazon Changed Its App Logo
- Movies Juhi Chawla, Kritika Kamra, Soha Ali Khan, Ayesha Jhulka To Star In Amazon Prime Video Original Series
- Education GPAT Answer Key 2021 To Be Released Soon At gpat.nta.nic.in
- News Jharkiholi: A resignation on ‘moral ground’: Reading between the lines
- Finance Best ELSS To Invest In 2021
- Sports New Zealand vs Australia, 3rd T20I: Agar and Maxwell keep visitors' series hopes alive
- Automobiles Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV India Launch Date Announced: Retailer Network Gears Up With Charging Stations
- Travel Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
With stories which cater to Indian household, serials have become an integral part of life of several women and with hundreds of serials on air, the affect of it on the society is immense. With such a huge approach to the common mass, one cannot deny the affect of the serials on the fashion sense of the society.
Affect of daily soaps on Indian Fashion -
1.Redefining Indian Tradition – The serials have brought back the Indian fashion sense into the regular household. There was a time when westernisation had a great effect on Indian fashion but with serials it seems that Indian fashion has come back. With all the designer sarees, elaborate sindur, eye makeup and traditional hairstyle, they have lured the Indian fashion industry. Tulsi saree had become and still is one of the favourites among woman till date. The sequence work, the glittery Gujarati saree and delicate bindi, have made them a fashion statement.
2.Subtle denial of western fashion – The serials have restricted western fashion to the youngsters of the family or the costume of the vamp. In a nutshell, the simple Indian fashion is for the good and the western fashion is for vamp. This has got many teenagers and college going students take up the traditional salwar kameez as a regular wear. With the availability in the market, it has become all the more easy for the regular crowd to follow the fashion.
3.Cultural Misleading – Gujarati family wear glittery dresses, Bengali always stick to red and white with enormous red sindur and bindi etc have a misleading effect and infact as people are following daily soap fashion, it in some way is also affecting the traditional fashion sense of people who are looking forward to following it.
4.Loud Jewellery – Loud jewellery are back in trend, thanks to the affect of daily soap on the Indian fashion. Elaborate jewellery with intricate work and stone setting is what everyone has to offer.
Daily soaps are ruling the Indian fashion sense and fashion industry. It is not only affecting Indians in India but also Indians abroad and also the western crowd. Infact Indian jewellery and bright clothing has gained immense popularity in Germany.