- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The nine inch high heels shoes is called the 'Sky Heel' which will be available in the market next year. The 'Sky Heel' also known as 'Sky High Heel' is expected to be priced $ 100 and available in all the stores. The 'Sky Heel' will be available in sparkling red and gold colour and is the perfect wear to a party. You are sure to make heads turn as your 'click' down the red carpet.
The spokesperson of this new high heel shoes range says, the design was inspired 'by the catwalk for the sidewalk'. The shoe was fueled by customer demand to mimic the celebrity look. We've seen the five-inch and six-inch, and we've even seen the seven-inch heel'. The trend is bigger, bigger, bigger - and the Sky Heel is the biggest of them all.'
The statistics, however, claim that high heel shoes in the long run can cause serious injury to the leg and till date in United States 3000 women have suffered agony due to using high heels. Victoria Beckham had also been under treatment for constant use of high heels. The injury caused by these shoes sometimes may restrict you from using heels all your life.
'Sky Heel' no doubt will enhance you look in a party and extend the definition of your attire but to be able to use it for a longer time, it is best to restrict it to party wear.