- News Ahead of 'post-narco interview', security beefed up outside Aftab's cell in Tihar Jail
- Education Vivekananda Yoga University launches PhD programme
- Finance This Fintech Stock Zoomed 13% In 1 Week, Trading Near 52 Week Low, Buy For 145% Robust Gains
- Movies ‘Ye Pakka Blockbuster Hai’: Ranveer Singh’s Cirkus Trailer Is Out; Fans Elated With Deepika’s Appearance
- Automobiles Mercedes GLB Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 63.8 Lakh
- Technology Infinix Zero 5G 2023 With Dimensity 1080 SoC Launched: Worthy Upgrade Over its Predecessor?
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Stas and Facts as Germany make an early exit
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
Yami Gautam is by definition - beauty and grace - there's no doubt in that. Yami Gautam always makes us envious of her beautiful skin, whether she is decked out for award shows or opts for an au courant appearance on Instagram.
And according to Yami, the one ingredient that she swears by in her skincare routine, something that shes been using since she was young is - none other than the simple yet super amazing haldi - aka - turmeric.
Here's how you can add turmeric into your skincare routine.
Note: Always do a patch test before doing the skincare routine to look out for any allergies.
Yami Gautam's Favourite Kitchen Skincare Staple: 2 Ways To Use It For Glowing Skin
1. Turmeric face mask with lemon juice for oily skin
In addition to eliminating excess oil from the skin, lemon acts as a gentle exfoliant, and when combined with gram flour and turmeric, the pack controls oil, treats acne, exfoliates, soothes, and prevents further skin problems .
Ingredients: gram flour, turmeric and lemon juice.
- Take two teaspoons of gram flour and half a teaspoon of turmeric and lemon juice.
- Add a little water and mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply it to your face and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and apply a light moisturiser.
- Use it two to three times a week for best results.
2. Turmeric face mask with avocado and yoghurt for dry skin
A turmeric face pack with avocado is highly effective at rejuvenating and repairing the skin. It is also a very nourishing face pack for dry skin. When combined with yoghurt, this face pack helps deal with dry, flaky skin .
Ingredients: One avocado, turmeric powder and yoghurt.
- Mash one ripe avocado to make a paste, and add turmeric powder and yogurt to it.
- Mix well to make a paste.
- Apply it to your skin and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and moisturise well.
- Try and let us know in the comments!
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- skin careIs Your Skin Always Inflamed? Here Are Five Ingredients That Help Calm Skin Inflammation
- skin careJanhvi Kapoor's Favourite Go-To DIY Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Your Skin
- skin care3 Natural Ways To Use Pineapple For Skin Care And Hair Care
- make up tipsVampire Skin Trend On Social Media: What Is It? Steps To Get It!
- skin careSix DIY Beauty Ingredients That Can Cause More Harm Than Good
- skin careSamantha Ruth Prabhu's Miracle Solution For Glowing Skin: 2 Ways To Use It!
- skin careKiara Advani Swears By Fresh Cream For Skincare: 2 Ways To Use It For Skin And Hair
- body careDo You Have A Body Care Routine? Its High Time You Do! Steps To Follow
- skin careTips To Depuff Your Face In The Morning
- skin careLooking For The Right Anti-Ageing Skin Routine? Five Must-Have Ingredients
- skin careThe Holy Trinity Of Skincare: Three Must-Know Skincare Tips For Women In Their 50s